Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: I need help.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

owniebPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a Numark cm200usb mixer that has built in soundcards, and a denon dn-d6000 cd player. How do I configure to use time-coded cds? Do I need to buy another external soundcard like the maya 44?

Mensajes Sun 01 Apr 07 @ 6:06 am
I can get both sides to function, but the master still has the timecode sound behind the music. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!

Mensajes Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 4:39 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm fairly sure you'll need a different soundcard, as far as I'm aware the Numark only offers four channels (ie 2 stereo channels) of sound output. To do timecode, you need to feed sound INTO your computer as well as out of it, and I don't reckon the numark offers this. So yeah, something like a Maya 44 is what you're after.

Mensajes Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 4:54 am
See, and this is what makes me wonder...this cm200usb is supposed to have full duplex...the ability to send and receive at the same time. I keep trying, and I almost have it there. But maybe I do need another sound card.

Mensajes Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 5:01 am
Please help...can I use a Numark cm200usb without having to buy an external soundcard?

Mensajes Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 5:26 pm
no u will need an external soundcard.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 6:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)