Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: video problem ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

showmanHome userMember since 2007
Hi, i am thinking of buying virtual dj version 4, but after talking to a dj in the local shop he tells me he is having a problem playing videos ( he gets a yellow line from top to bottom of the screen) he said he is useing version 3.4 he does not have a problem playing karaoke tracks only music videos can anyne tell me why it should do this, also will it happen with version 4

any advice would be helpful thank you

Mensajes Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 11:33 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I play videos with v4 and works smooth

Mensajes Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 11:54 pm
Well maybe if he came to the forum, he would get the help he needs. I can't tell what his problem is, because I don't know. I am using 4.2 and playing video without any issues.

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 12:22 am
ok i understand what you are saying ...what i am asking is anybody else having the same problem? or has anybody else heard of anybody having that type of problem ?it may be the pc he is useing ? being new to pc djing im just not sure on everything

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 12:28 am
It's happened with others on here and is usually caused by a graphics card not supporting hardware acceleration OR needing a driver update OR not having the very latest directx installed

NOTE

Many people think because they have directx9C that they have the latest version. Many do NOT know that directx updates almost monthly with incremental updates.

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 12:30 am
Thanks for pointing that out to me i was just reading up on graphic cards in a topic called selected guides (hardware) thought it might have something to do with that
thanks again

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 12:37 am
You can't be sure about anything. You can do your home work, and make an educated decision. It's good to ask if you don't know. I don't know shit, but my machine runs great.

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 12:56 am
I can vouch for that one. He doesn't know shit! :o)

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 1:11 am
Think ive got my head round it now, thanks to reading the topic selected guides by dj-in-norway thanks once again, just need to add up how much its gonna cost for all the right parts i need (think i might build up a shuttle with it being so compact) it only seams 10 minutes since i changed from them big old black round things ha ha

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 12:46 pm
This was my first case. It lasted 3 years. Put one of these together last week. I am looking at this one. This is the one I want. Don't worry about how much it's gonna cost. Your kids only need to eat every other day. If they watch the Discovery channel, they will know how blessed they are.

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 9:53 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Don't worry about how much it's gonna cost. Your kids only need to eat every other day. If they watch the Discovery channel, they will know how blessed they are.

Love it! 'Man'.

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 1:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)