Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: ICDX Software upgrade

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

marcusrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have just purchased an ICDX with software version 33 . I have been trying to upload the new version 40 on the Numark website but every time i burn a disk from my laptop to put in the ICDX the upgrade does not work. I have tried using the Zip folder and extracting the ISO file but the ICDX does not recognise it. Am i missing something really simple here?

I have a gig on Friday and want it sorted ASAP- any guidence would be much apreciated

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 11:35 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I had the same problem, but I resolved it buy using a different program to burn the CD, Real Player. Also I burned it as a music file, not a data file. Then it updated for me.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 1:02 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You have to burn an exact copy - I used disc juggler.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 2:01 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I had the same problem. I just kept inserting and ejecting and repeated it till it worked lol.
Sorted itself in the end.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 2:26 am
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I had no problem copying it with Nero 6.X (don't remember right now the version number)

just open ISO and burn at max speed.

I guess you have powered on the ICDX holding "prog" with no disc in the unit and waited until "no disc" shows on the LCD, right?

I've updated from v33 to v39 and then to v40. Two units updated, and never a problem.

Alx

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 3:14 pm
You might try DVD Decrypter to burn the ISO. That program generally works pretty well. If you sitll have issues, try calling Numark tech support at 401-658-3131 if in the USA.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 4:54 pm
marcusrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks for the feedback but I have tried each program and it still does not work. Would one of you mind running through step by step exactly what I need to do say with Real player- thanks for te support

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 10:36 pm
Five responses, and all different. I feel for you. Come on, somebody help this guy out.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:53 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
When you turn on the ICDX are you holding down the PRG button to activate Program Update?
Only insert the disc after it is activated..

Mensajes Fri 06 Apr 07 @ 12:57 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I rids is right, I forgot about that step. Sorry.

Mensajes Fri 06 Apr 07 @ 1:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)