Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Do USB Sound Cards definetly give better sound quality?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I read recently that some used a PCDJ UDJ-1 USB Headphone when their sound card died. This enables you to run a 1/8" directly from your onboard soundcard, and run both right and left rcas to one line in a mixer, and do all your cuing through this headphone device. Thats pretty slick I think no need for a soundcard, just a usb controller and go. Problem is that I am not so confident that my origional idea of gettting a cheap, but useful usb sound card (Ie maya or equivilant) will deliver that much better quality, while running the chance that it could die on me.

Dunno, but this is one opton that I NEVER thought of, and am seriously considering it.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 7:19 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'v tried about 6 diffrent external soundcards and bye-far the best for the price is the Echo DJ (PIMCA) card.
Most soundcards are -4db the Echo DJ card is +10db and has 2 stereo outputs.
If you need 4in & 4out for TCV or TCCD the Maya 44 usb is a good one, but hard to find.
I'm going to use my Serato for that, someone told me it would work.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 8:34 am
bkillenHome userMember since 2007
I have an Echo Indigo DJ card for my laptop. The sound is definately awesome.
I recently had to move to a desktop since the laptop just wasn't powerful enough to run the visuals I want to use. I miss my Indigo and I currently am looking for a USB solution that will provide me the same dual stereo output and excellent snr. I use the internal mixer, I just want 2 channels out and quality sound.

Mensajes Fri 06 Apr 07 @ 10:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)