Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Hercules MK2/Vidtual DJ for vista working!!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

millieHome userMember since 2007
i got the latest drivers from hercules and installed the new vdj for vista. it works, but there is a delay on the cue and play buttons, not the same response as when i used xp. its there a way to fix this? please help

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 6:25 pm
millieHome userMember since 2007
also, the headphone cue button i have to kindda move it several times to either side just to listen to the side that i want. PLEASE HELP

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 6:36 pm
I had the same problem after dowloading and installing the new Vista compatible drivers for the Hercules DJC Mk2 for my Windows XP system, I am not on Vista. I did the VDJ DJC version update also. After all that my setup was not working very well at all. The jog wheels had a huge latency. I would do a backspin and stop the jog wheel and the music would keep going for about a half a second. That's a lot in DJ time! I would go back and forth on a beat 2 times and it would do it 2 extra times. Is this what is happening with you? I also had the headphone cue problem. It was frustrating because I had a gig the next evening and my DJ setup was not working right at all. Luckily, I did a full backup the week before so I just performed a restore on the C: drive. Essentially, undoing the updates I just installed. Everything when back to normal for me. If you have a backup of when everything was working right I suggest you restore that.

I've been searching on this forum to see if anyone else has had this problem after updating the Hercules' Vista compatible drivers, the 2.CMK2.2007 package. I'm not updating anything anymore because everything is working perfect for me right now. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Good Luck! I hope someone can help you soon.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 10:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)