Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TCV working better without ASIO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

scsohanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I played around with my set a few times an realized a bit of lag running with ASIO using the best configuration , I hooked up my TCV an when I put in Hercules with the same config mode instead of ASIO it was by far more stable and very impressive when i started going hard on the scratching. Is this weird or what?

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 6:03 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
its weird and impossible, VDJ needs ASIO for TCV. even if you could get TCV to work on the normal Windows (WDM) the latency would be so bad scratching would sound shite.

so, dont know what you did, but whatever has happened if it works better for you, stick with it! ; )

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 9:44 pm
scsohan wrote :
I played around with my set a few times an realized a bit of lag running with ASIO using the best configuration , I hooked up my TCV an when I put in Hercules with the same config mode instead of ASIO it was by far more stable and very impressive when i started going hard on the scratching. Is this weird or what?

If you got it working well like that - make a video and Post it - lots of guys useing Timecodes on here would like any sort of help

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 10:38 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TCV without Asio is imposible - YOU need low latency for TCV -

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 11:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)