Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: www.junodownload.com

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys,

You might know www.juno.co.uk, an excellent website where you can purchase good tracks from. Unfortunately, this is quite pricey and specially for those living outside UK.

Anyway, I bumped into www.junodownload.com, very similar to the former one, but price policy is quite reasonable.

You can find tracks encoded at 192 at 0.99£. It is the default price for them (whereas juno.co.uk practises its price randomly lol). Remember that purchasing from Beatport costs the earth (I have known 3 increases last 3 years) and, as far as I am concerned, I have been disappointed by it recently.

Anyway, 320 quality tracks are proposed at 1.49£ = 2 EUR, that is no more expensive than default policy price on Beatport and the catalogue is different.

I don't know exactly the difference betwen juno.co.uk and the other one (you will not find exactly the same catalogue), but price and quality is my first choice. And I think that www.junodownload.com is aimed to offering both to mp3DJs such of us :)

Well, since I found it, I have used it as my first choice to download good tracks. I encourage you guys to visit it :)

Yeahhh

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 11:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just followed your advice and went to the site, its now marked in "favorite places" thanks...Tayla

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 12:12 pm
no worries mate, it is a pleasure :p

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 1:53 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
It doesn't load for me, is it still up yet? Did anyone find a site to buy and download music videos?

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 3:37 pm
I visited it this morning and I had visited it last week too.

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 4:49 pm
I have loaded the main page with no problem :s

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 4:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)