Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: HELP!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i recently bought a Technics SL-DZ1200 and a u46dj, but cant get the timecode to work, ive tried everything lowering the volume, incresing the volume, adjusting the gain, burning at lower volumes, etc. but cant get the signal to even pickup something. i have my cd player to ch. 1/2 on the u46 and my xp10 on 3/4 but it wont work. could it be the sound card, the dz1200, the fact that i still use 3.4, PLEASE HELP!!

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 2:37 pm

1) Update to 4.3 (recommended)

2) In 4.3 choose timecode as input, and u46 dj as output

3) Set AUTO for latency in performance (IMPORTANT)

4) Go to timecode config, and choose auto-config.

Also, make sure you have latest u46dj driver.. at least 1.014 (latest is 1.020 I think).

You can also try using the www.asio4all.com drivers, as there has been lots of issues with U46dj drivers

Hope that helps, but there have been a few with totally wonky u46dj cards, so hope you arent one

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 6:06 pm
idk if you still have 3.4 but it doesnt have what your telling me to put

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 10:38 pm

true, but why dont you upgrade?

4.3 as FAR FAR better timecode engine

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 10:41 pm
well its because for the remixes i make i needthe shortcuts copy and sync/beatlock to work fast and perfect as they do in 3.4 and that is the only problem i have, but belive it or not it very important in my style

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 10:53 pm

VDJ 4.x has same beatlock as 4.3
And sync

Just different shortcut... sync_nocgb (3.4 behaviour) vs sync (4.0 behaviour).

And your keyboard shortcuts can be imported into 4.x

Anyways, if you dont want to upgrade... are you getting any timecode reading at all in timecode cofig? And is it at 100% quality level?

Mensajes Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 11:26 pm
well i finally got something with asio4all but it controls both decks and i want it to control deck 2 while deck 1 is controled by my xp10, is there a better copy shortcut, or a way i can transfer copy 3.4 to 4.0 because copy is real important to me,

Mensajes Mon 09 Apr 07 @ 2:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)