Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: MIXMASH MUSIC DVDs, DISCOUNT FOR VDJ USERS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi guys

been taking to a couple of guys at www.mixmash.com by the names of Spencer & Mark (yes i know say it back to front) they know of and respect what is going on in VDJs worldwide community and would like to introduce their products to us if your not already using them, their three main genres of music are pop, dance and urban to name but a few of their titles that they produce on a monthly basis not forgetting the massive back catalogue they have. at the present time because of their license they can only ship to europe but would like very much to hear from any individuals or organisations to "test the waters" for their products stateside, the man to contact is spencer@mixmash.com if you don't let them know your stuck with promo only etc.

if you have'nt already been there www.mixmash.com go check them out, if your interested in buying you must first register on their site then contact spencer on landline (number can be found in contacts list) quote your mixmash user name, you MUST mention vdj and you will be entitled to a 5% discount when ordering by phone only, not the massive 90% discount i was trying for but every penny saved....Tayla

ps. dont forget to post here also, as they probably would like to see what sort of interest its generating on the forums

pps. i know what your thinking, i've been paid zillions of pounds for that and you be right, lol, NOT!

Mensajes Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 1:11 pm
On their F.A.Q. page

Q: Are there restrictions on which territories MixMash DVDs may be sold into?
A: Yes. We can only sell to customers residing in the European Union.

I wish I could jump on board... but I live in the United States... :-(

Mensajes Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 1:50 pm
hi low-fat-al

thats why i mentioned at present they can only ship to the european union, they want to gauge what interest if any from you guys in the states for what size of market place there would be, i would imagine to weigh up the pros and cons of extending their license, so keep sending those e-mails to spencer@mixmash.com and your posts here (because i would think they'll be having a looksee) if you want to see their products stateside...Tayla

Mensajes Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 2:17 pm
forgot to mention mixmash products have a banner on their site saying "mixmash products are designed exclusively for use in public locations ie clubs, bars etc ...hope that helps...Tayla

Mensajes Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 4:27 pm
If you take a look at my blog you will see some reference to Mixmash (look for the Frankie goes to Hollywood screenshot), I Know Mark quite well and have known him for quite a while. The only VJ commercial disks I buy are Mixmash as they are by far the best for variety and quality.

Mensajes Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 4:41 pm
hi Tophouse

only spoke with him a few times on the phone years back, probably wont remember me but he and spencer come across as really nice fellas...seen it if they dont see what its gonna look like on there screens compared to mixmashs quality than they're lookin' at it when they're pi$$ed...Tayla

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 2:22 am

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 3:13 am
i should really pull my finger out and get to one of these shows sometime but i always find a reason to get out of it, i'm a lazy git when it comes to travelling just for one day there in the morning back at night, this time my excuse is checked the date and i'm working that night...honest, pity about the visual response to the offer for mixmash although there seems to have been alot having a look at the post and not registering their interest but lets hope the guys stateside have been sending in their e-mails direct to spencer or they will never get this quality product over there...enjoy the show...Tayla

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 1:39 pm
Having spoken to Mark he has now UPPED the discount to VDJ users to 10% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply visit mixmash.com, get the contact details off the site, telephone Mark or Spencer, place the order and state that you want the 10% discount for VDJ users. Also tell them Dion (that's me) put you on to them.

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 3:49 pm
hi dion

you must have got the same message, as Spencer was calling me about the increase in discount great news for anyone that wants to try mixmash out...funny i thought it was me that got this post started but there again if you mention vdj they'll know where its come from originally...Tayla

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 4:06 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
:D

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 4:29 pm
So, not only are they not available in the US, but they are in a different format, correct?

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 11:16 pm
They are VOBS is PAL format at 720 x 576 which i believe is a better resolution than most US stuff. But trust me on this, I've tried them all, ETV, Promo Only etc etc and the overall video and sound quality of mixmash is FAR superior.

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 2:25 am
mahm

i think what you mean is UK standard is pal US ntsc easily transferable from one to the other whatever formatt you wish the final file to be...Tayla

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 2:42 am
mahm

got timed out before, if you use ahead nero, burning file to disc you have final option with nero, either pal or ntsc format.

when i first started this post i asked everyone that was interested stateside to register their interest with Spencer at mixmash basically the reasoning behind that is it will be a quick form of market research for them to see if it would be feasible for mixmash i should imagine whether to extend their license into the US, which is only common business sense so its up to you guys, send those e-mails off or not, its up to you....Tayla

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 3:19 am
should have said, if they move into america it would be in ntsc format anyway...

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 2:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)