Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Shortcut for deck swapping?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there a shortcut or way to swap the song playing from one deck to the other? i think its a very cool feature of serato, especially because i cant cut worth a damn on the right deck.

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 1:31 pm
Just do instant doubles then crossfade over. Create the shortcut if you don't have it. What i've done to make sure I don't confuse myself when switching between SSL & VDJ is create all my vdj shortcuts identical to SSL's. Might help you. I'm assuming you have SSL.
I can't cut with my right deck either.

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 7:06 pm
Perfect thank you. My left hand is crossfade retarded.

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 4:45 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you need any more shortcuts check my blog for a reference sheet :)

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 5:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sorry in wrong post thought this was shortcut for wife swapping....wheres my glasses..

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 7:10 pm
tayla wrote :
sorry in wrong post thought this was shortcut for wife swapping....wheres my glasses..
Lol, You better hope your wife doesn't read this.

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 7:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I thought Tayla was a woman, now she has a wife...sweet(jk)

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 9:51 pm
err thanks tearemup for that public humiliation may get to return the favour, english humour is a taste that has been bred into our history others have either ran away from it or been transported from it...Tayla..lol

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 1:36 am
and of course if you did'nt get a choice of either of those two there was always the rope...what happened to the good old days..............

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 2:25 am
I love British homor, Fawlty Towers is one my top five all time favorite TV shows (or should I say telly). Not to mention Absolutly Fabulous, and Dr. Who. But yeah give me your best, or worst, shot. My family tree is full of English bloodlines (my Mom's maiden name is Cromwell). I am way down with the whole "stiff upper lip" thing...lol

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 2:36 am
ohhh my gawd did that chappy say cromwell, just won't do at all, wrong side of the fence, and the rest as they say....like the banter, chill out, best shot worst shot, fcuk sake i've seen the way you guys shoot on tv i'm surprised anyone gets pregnant, lol, if i took offence i'd be saying more than this, Tayla..lol

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:09 am
I ment best shot worst shot as a joke Tayla. Teasing ang ribbing is a way of life for me. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at is one of my mottos. I ment no offence.

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:11 am
I wasn't aware shooting hand guns made a woman pregnant........ How did I get two daughters?????? Oh yeah.. I remember it was the water.

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:14 am
hi terry

did'nt mean to make any either, just carried on from where you thought i was a woman just shows either side of the water different sense of humour going on, anyway with all the troubles going on in the world, heard it from a good source today blair and bush slept like babys last night.... both pi$$ed the bed four times.....2.30am this side feeling knackered, worked at one of the bars earlier, probably 'bout teatime your side enjoy your night if your workin' gonna stay up ten more minutes then its off to bed for those zzzzzzzzzzs...Tayla

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:34 am
not working myself, got one of my guys out doing Teen Dance Friday night. I need to go help him ear down at 12:00 local time (after working nine hour today). I enjoy the give and take as well Tayla. Lets give each other s^&t again....lol Peace and hair Grease. p.s. maybe put up a profile so everyone can see who you are and what your about.......just a thought T.

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 3:46 am
blog as put up by son & daughter

this demented senile tawt does not give a shits arse about anything, can't wait until he goes toes up so we can get our hands on the rest of the money that is rightfully ours anyway, like all dads he will not do the decent thing, says it all...Tayla...orf to bed.....

Mensajes Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 4:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)