Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: WHY IS VDJ DELTING MY CUE POINTS ???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

k, i analyzed my whole mp3 directory and got all the BPM's and makde cue points for the songs, and I would do a practice set with the songs, and close it, then couple days, or weeks later it would appear at the top of the list in the browser, indicating i used it, and i load it up and it acts like its a new song, my cue points are gone, and its analyzing the BPM again ...what could be the cause of this ? ....for the smart alecs lemme save you time posting in this thread ..."cracked version?" loll joking

Mensajes Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 3:52 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sounds like your .xml isn't being fully saved when you're closing down after a set. After closing VDJ, give the machine a 5 minute rest to make sure all is done.

After you have analysed your songs, go into your VDJ folder and find the xml file and save it into a different drive. When you reopen VDJ, if the cues and bpm's and stuff are away, take the backup copy you just made and paste it back into your VDJ folder. Hopefully this'll help.

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...(",)

P

Mensajes Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 12:00 pm
Thanks, I'll try it

Mensajes Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 11:55 pm
No luck, it's still doing it :(, it's a pain because not only do I have to keep making new cue points, the BPM doesn't always analyze as the one it was before, ex Baby Cham- Ghetto Story is about 109.5, and when it reanalyzed, it was about 89.3, which is wayyy off, any other suggestions ? besides purchase the full version ;)

Mensajes Sun 29 Apr 07 @ 10:40 pm
Why would you expect the full help from this community using a cracked 1.09 version?

"vdj_reverse is member since 3 Nov 05 and has written 142 messages"

I think we are safe to say your extended trial is probably causing most if not all of your problems.

Mensajes Sun 29 Apr 07 @ 11:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)