Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: What will your next set-up be?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The questions in the title. For Club use I'm debating whether to get the Vestax VCI-100 or for the same price, to go for 2 Turntables and do TCV (using the MK2 as a midi controller/soundcard if poss). I'm also considering mobile DJ'ing (depending on the outcome of a few things), in this case I'll probably opt for CDJs as it would serve as a back-up unit as well as have serious scratching potential in TCCD mode.

I'm still sitting on the fence with video.

Mensajes Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 11:45 pm
Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm stuck on the same fence Bren! To me TCV is just 2 giant jog wheels!! I dont scratch! But I'd still love to have the TCV as it makes things more hands on and looks a lot cooler!

Then thers CDJ's (The 800's are the ones for me) and they make a hell of a lot of sense for TCCD an are the best kind of backup in my oppinion (as Bagpuss also said).

And things like the Vestax unit and other controllers are cool but I really like having a big chunky mixer in front of me rather then a plasticy midi controler!! But I just recently got into video and its killing me not having a midi mixer! I'm using my Axiom 25 midi keybored mod wheel as the video fader and the X fader on my mixer for the sound and trying to do both at the same time an use the EQ is TRICKY to say the least!!

Mensajes Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 12:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)