Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Question to ALL..---> Ver 4.3.r12

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am running Cue---Ver is 4.3.r12. I really like cue and it seems to work 85 % good. .
I have some friends that are running the same Ver and all have soom of the same problems.
Is there anyone here running that same Ver4.3.r12 that is having any problems and what are they. did you find a fix ,,to them?

Any word on if VDJ/Cue are come up with a update from 4.3.r12 soon ???

Mensajes Tue 01 May 07 @ 5:43 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
but which problem?

Mensajes Tue 01 May 07 @ 5:57 am
So your running Ver 4.3.r12?
any you have no problems?

Mensajes Tue 01 May 07 @ 6:38 am
I don't have any problems, but it's hard to fix stuff when we don't know what to fix.

Mensajes Tue 01 May 07 @ 10:24 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, explain us what is the problem, when it happens and give use your PC specs.

Mensajes Tue 01 May 07 @ 1:46 pm
OK, And I will ask again. Do you run CUE and is it the VER 4.3.r12
if you are running cue 4.3.r12 ,then I will go and list everyrthing you need to know. I have posted my problems before to no evail..

I dont want to be a lamer but it doesnt make any sence to list all the info if your not running CUE and the same ver4.3.r12 i am running.

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 1:05 am

I got CUE v4.3.r12

Got VDJ v4.3.r12 too ;)

And they are exactly the same...

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 1:24 am
Yes, they are the same only skin is different. Give us more info so we can help you out.

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 1:49 am
Actually the problem is Cue with Hercules.... The headphone selection does not work properly. Most likely because Total Control will not have a soundcard in it. There are other subtle diferences, but I've been using VDJ since I realized the above mention problem. Of course I can use a soundcard (like serato)((my hercules sound bleeds in this setup scenario too)) out to my normal mixer- only I'm not sure if that would record the same.

I'm actually pretty pissed off about this whole thing. Apparently I should of ordered the pro version of VDJ instead of wasting money on Cue. When I'm done being upset about it, maybe I`ll try to get Cue to work again. To be fair it did work good with time code cd`s. I dont think I'll be buying Total Control like I had originally planed. If I have to use my normal mixer along with it, or if i cant hook up headphones whats the point?

I thought it was the same... it seems the same... but is it really?

-maybe i just need to brush up on my computer skills.

other differences:

1,2,3 effects selection on hercules... in cue 1 button plays the selected effect and the other two buttons scroll through the list. so no two or three effects at the same time and harder to combo effect( like going from beat grid to flippin double, then back to beat grid)((thats that shit))

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 3:01 am
I also dont think there are the same
my problem is in the sound card too.
I run the M-audio FTP. everytime I start up Cue I have to go in to config and reset the sound slider
it doesnt matter what the setting was last time , if I shut down I have to move it and click ok. I know it is a bug. but I just dont like it...
if you want to know more look at my 1st post that no one could help with.. funny thing is, I have talked to 5 others that have CUE---- NOT VDJ but CUE and they also have the same problem....

one other thing is ----I get a skip in my tracks ,, not all the time just once or twice in a night .
and yes I reload the same track and ---no skip--- so I dont know what it is.....

for anyone that need to know what I am running here are the spec's

HP DV9000t
XP Pro
intel core 2 duo t7200--2.0ghz
2048MB-DDR
512 Nvidia Geforce D
566FSB

DAC-3

M-Audio Fast Track Pro

MYbook Pro 250gig 7200RPM firewire/USB2

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 5:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no need to worry there are some settings you must choose for this ,

rusmokingtoo wrote :
Actually the problem is Cue with Hercules.... The headphone selection does not work properly. Most likely because Total Control will not have a soundcard in it. There are other subtle diferences, but I've been using VDJ since I realized the above mention problem. Of course I can use a soundcard (like serato)((my hercules sound bleeds in this setup scenario too)) out to my normal mixer- only I'm not sure if that would record the same.

choose inputs: none , outputs : headphones , channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones same on vdj thats way it must be set for the software to understand.

rusmokingtoo wrote :

1,2,3 effects selection on hercules... in cue 1 button plays the selected effect and the other two buttons scroll through the list. so no two or three effects at the same time and harder to combo effect( like going from beat grid to flippin double, then back to beat grid)

same in vdj , unless you use the mapper , which aslo works with cue try it out :)

you can get it here

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 12:56 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Digital Scott wrote :
I get a skip in my tracks ,, not all the time just once or twice in a night .
and yes I reload the same track and ---no skip--- so I dont know what it is.....

just a thought have you fully analized all of the tracks?

and have you tried setting on performance

fastest

and autolatency and unticking safe and overclock?

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 1:00 pm
Digital Scott wrote :

I run the M-audio FTP. everytime I start up Cue I have to go in to config and reset the sound slider
it doesnt matter what the setting was last time , if I shut down I have to move it and click ok. I know it is a bug. but I just dont like it...

Which sound slider ? I have no idea what you are talking about. Sound card selector?

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 2:04 pm
just a thought have you fully analized all of the tracks? --------> Yes

and have you tried setting on performance fastest -------> yes 1024

and autolatency and unticking safe and overclock? ---------> yes both are uncheckede & set to auto

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 10:47 pm
Did I miss an update?? I only have 4.3..

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 3:58 am
4.3 is the last update, what do you mean?

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 1:39 pm
I think it was because of the r12.
It indicates that there were 12 beta versions before releasing the software.

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 6:06 pm
I know that now ;), it must confused him.
Thanks Cel

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 10:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)