Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Finally a Registered User :: Virtual Vinyl

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I finally became a registered user today! After 8 months of anticipation of a MAC version and almost 200 posts as a non-licensed user I finally got my paws on the program. I got the Virtual Vinyl package as I needed the MAC version with timecode support and no other soundcards are supported at this time with VDJ MAC.

Im going to give it a spin on my decks later. I know not many people are using VV yet (especially for MAC) so I'll post some feedback soon, for those interested of course.

<excited>

Charlie Five
www.myspace.com/djcharliefive
www.visualizechicago.com

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 9:42 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
good luck, i hope the mac version has been nice and ironed out!

let us know how you get on with it!

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 10:01 pm

Congrats Charlie ;) good to see you as a full member.. ;)

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 10:17 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, welcome Charlie to the community!

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 11:36 pm
Congrats man! I'm really interested to hear how the mac version performs.

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 11:48 pm
Hey Charlie welcome to VDJ

MS

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 5:06 am
You know, Im having a little problem with ripping my .vob files for video. I have a thread started in the MAC forum but theres not to many users in there yet so responses are a little slower. Heres the link: www.virtualdj.com/forums/69566/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/Need_help_with_separating_DVD_s.html. If anyone has any experience ripping video or ideas on what I should do next, your help would be greatly appreciated. Ive got the entire DVD ripped and now need to separate the chapters.

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 5:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
welcome :)

i posted a recomendation for you in that thread :)

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 10:35 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Welcome Charl1e!

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 2:10 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi charlie welcome

if your having problems ripping dvds go to www.avsmedia.com your problems are over with this easiest user friendly software ever, check it out its free to try and will only leave a watermark if your files are more than five minutes long, you not be disappointed...

Tayla

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 6:10 pm
Congrat Charlie
200 post as a non license is more than my 100. I believe you made a wise decision.
Happy Mixing.
Dj Angel S

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 6:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)