Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Sportin VDJ in Vegas...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

We have photographers from all sorts of web sites always coming out to the club... (Polly Esther's)

This was last night.

I still use Cyder's V-MIX 3 Skin!!!

In case people start asking...

The club has four rooms.. a 70's, 80's, 90's & 2000+ room!!

I set up each booth very much the same.

All have VDJ on the clubs computer with TCV and video going to projectors!
All have booths also have Serato and Pioneer CDJ-1000's with the exception of the 2000's room which has the DVJ's instead.

There are some minor tweaks that are on going but for the most part I somewhat trained the other jocks on how to use VDJ. I am mainly the guy who uses and does as much video as I can during a whole shift!

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 1:17 am
very nice.

how do u hook into that set? external hd?

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 1:19 am
I built PC's for each booth.

If someone like a guest DJ or another resident brings their own laptop they can set it up on that slant shelf I designed and hook into the CD players or Turntables.

I try to set up the booth as universal DJ friendly as I could. of course I was on a budget on what the club owners could spend...

in the near future we want to put the Pioneer DJM-800's in each booth. Right now only one room has that. I currently bring my Ecler everytime I work a booth... I just love the midi control!!

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 1:24 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Very nice setup! Good work ;)

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 2:08 pm
doolowHome userMember since 2006
what if a person wanted to bring a mk 2 total control or vestax controller..do you have space available?

Mensajes Sun 06 May 07 @ 8:16 am
well there is counter space but ... I am not sure if that would ever happen.
It is all set up to have a professional club DJ mixer like the Ecler, Pioneer DJM-800 or something of that nature.

Mensajes Sun 06 May 07 @ 2:42 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
LOL
So no toys like Hercules huh? :)
The picture says it all, professional setup over there, very impressive!

Mensajes Sun 06 May 07 @ 3:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)