Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: youngest virtual dj'er

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hiya yall......i jus got this question stuck to my mind......who is the youngest dj on the virtual dj forum rite now..and no im not talkin about the noobs who jus asks ...."how do u mix"..(no offense)..but sumbuddy who kan actually beatmix and the rest.... thnx u guys

p.s. SKY.....i got fired from leaving my job early to go dj at a bday party...so im broke
but ima bust my ass off and get that software...and xp 10 ...yep..summer is down the corner..bust my ass more..lol

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 3:19 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My Life Story:

i jumped on the band waggon fully , in january 2004

when i got mixstation i was about 13/14

before this i had mixstation 1 which i got free in a cerial packet was about 12 then lol

saved a while to get gear and the software , did alot of slave labour at summer camps and sound work for plays and such got the mk2 console when i was 16 and full vdj when i was 17

to get controlers and my studio had to work at slave labour rates lol at a summer camp
for the whole summer but i got there :) ,

now im 18 , so im sure theres younger folks out there now , they are the future :)

now i contract my self as a sound enginer and systems enginer , lot better pay and on my terms

i feel your pain on working your arses at dubious student jobs im sure loads of people here had some sort of mad student job:)

but in the end it is worth it so dont loose hope !

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 4:17 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
my daughters got you all beat she can beatmix barney tracks, and she's 7 months be looking out for her mixtape coming soon. Barney: The remixes

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 5:26 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Haha, right now i got my 3 year old scratching up some Hip Hop Harry tracks.

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 7:41 pm
Well I guess you all have gotten me beat. My 7 year loves to go to guitar center and play with the TT's and mixer while I work the lighting.

She really gets down on the drum and base cd they have there. ( D & B scratching ) ouch!

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 8:13 pm
lol story of mee life..
born wit dj headphones in my ear ..(lol my mom said that) lol ....hanging around da dj'z since i was a lil midget, still listened to music 24/7, dad got me a cd mixer for my 14th bday.. cute lil toy..practice till i got better ..finally got sum numark cd playerz.....been dj'in since...found out by sum dj that theres this program that kiks a$$$ in mixin..called atomix....i googled it and the rest was history..been beggin my mom for it ever since..now i got a job...and lost it..lol time 4 new job and dj more and save munny...and become a pro user because i want to help out people in this forum...well tht was my life..till now..now i got my mind on sum cdj 1000's mk3....having dreams bout it...lol and now im 17, bout to turn 18 in june.....and finally get into nightclub w/out sneaking into it..lol

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 8:46 pm
i'm 15 and i've made over 1000 beatmatched mixes and I'm a pretty experienced DJ, if I do say so myself :D lol and for the record I DONT fall under the category of those few who ask 'how do i mix' lol, but i love those ones, their funny as hell :P

Mensajes Wed 09 May 07 @ 12:53 am
vdj_reverse wrote :
i'm 15 and i've made over 1000 beatmatched mixes

Is that 1000 beatmatched songs = 1 song blead into next song because if that is the case, then any newbie has the same practicing how to beatmatch
OR
is that a complete 1 hour mix which is 1000 hours mixed

Just curious ; }

Mensajes Wed 09 May 07 @ 1:03 am
Well, I'm 17 and I own a small mobile bussiness that's quickly growin! =)
I've always been into music, but not into DJing, until I found VDJ at 15... I learned very quickly and soon started "djing" for friends. Then I bought VDJ and a X-Session and I started chargin them for the small "parties". With the money I was getting (and a few savings I had), I bought a laptop, U46DJ, mixer, and speakers. Lights and smoke came after.
Soon I had my mobile bussiness up and running. My brother (16 yo) joined in to help me and get profits as well xD. I worked as the resident DJ in a club during last summer, but we prefer being mobile, and this year looks very promising, as we have made an "alliance" with another DJ that has a bigger setup than ours, so we can cover BIG gigs, with video and stuff...

This is how my bedroom looks like when we're testing equipment =)

Current setup is:
Dell Inspiron 6400
X-Session UC17
U46DJ sound card
American Audio Q-D5 MKII Mixer
American Audio HP500 Headphones
2x Wharfedale SVP15P powered speakers
(I rent a sub when needed, or 2 more speakers)
ACME Lighting xD
ZF1000 Smoke Machine

Mensajes Wed 09 May 07 @ 1:35 am
i ENVY YOU>>>>>>>>>>>I GOTTA GET A JOB AS A RESIUDENT DJ SOOOOOON; ANYBUDDY GOT THE HOOKUP 4 ME..LOL

Mensajes Wed 09 May 07 @ 3:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)