Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Automix option

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

font29PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi everyone. Im trying to use the automix option but, when I try to use the manual settings and hit ok all entry exit points go back to the default value. I saw the post about the automix I've try to follow the instructions with no success. Any ideas of how to do this Thanks in advance.

Abel

Mensajes Wed 09 May 07 @ 11:36 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Possibly you are hitting the wrong automix. If you want tunes to automix you need to click on the wand on the right side of skin. Just put the tunes you want in the playlist on the far right and click on the wand next to the playlist.
If you click on the top of skin where it say"automix", it will only mix out of one song already playing and go into the other song that is cued on opposite deck.

Mensajes Thu 10 May 07 @ 12:09 am
font29PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks for reponding. Im doing the plays ok the problem is on the bpm edit screen on the top. When I go to edit automix tab and go edit my settings mix tempo, set entry point, etc and hit ok nothing is save. The program chooses the cues automatically.

Mensajes Thu 10 May 07 @ 1:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)