Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Starting New, suggestions?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

It's been years since I have been a dj, and have recently have started the journey back. Wow! A lot has changed from the days CD's, straightup beatmixing, and MDs. I have to admit I'm lost. I have recently purchased VDJ, but would like to compliment my setup with an external CD player and mixer.

I'd appreciate any information on what units work well with VDJ. The Numark 5000FX, and iCDX, seem to be one of the best choices I have found. Can anyone give me some insight? How easy are these to control, and can they control VDJ (like the Hercules MK2)

Thanks for the input!

Ray

Mensajes Sat 12 May 07 @ 7:55 pm
i would recommend the icdx . i don't have one but i've seen videos and read positive reviews , if your system crashed at a gig there's yer backup .

Mensajes Sat 12 May 07 @ 9:57 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I own two iCDXs they are great! I am not familure with the 5000 so I cant help there, welcome back into the DJ fold. This forum is an excellant tool for any questions you might have in the future.

Mensajes Sat 12 May 07 @ 10:31 pm
there IS a lot of expert help here ......because the choices can seem endless , i say make a list of things you really wanna do with your show and detail it out with what you think you need , keep updating your list and revising , give yourself some time to juggle ideas and don't quickly commit to anything, it's very easy to spend money on the wrong things

there's lotsa links here to cool videos where you can see other people's setups in action ........

Mensajes Sun 13 May 07 @ 1:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)