Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: New Vista Install - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well everything is packed up, I have one show tonight and another tomorrow night
I will try your hack out on monday. I should have my Maya44 by the middle of next week
I don't have anything planned for next weekend, I might hook up with a friend just to test the new sound card out.

Mensajes Fri 25 May 07 @ 4:56 pm
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Completed the show over the weekend with Zero problems
no clicks pops hums or crashes!
Returned home and I have a MAYA44USB Sitting at my door step
SWEET! didn't even wait, I hooked it up, and it's amazing the sound quality different between
the maya and the hercules and huge. I defending the Hercules on this forum for a long time
the only thing I compared it to was laptop soundcard and for all of my purposes
they both worked great as a sound card especially where I play in clubs and at parties where
quality is not too mush of a great deal. After I started to scratch with VDJ I started to notice the limitations of the soundcards, I needed to lower the latency to get a good scratch sound
and that's where the other soundcards fall apart. I have it hooked up to my monitor here and
even in the headphones the sound seems clearer.

Anyway....

I have a few questions,

I am running my maya at 5ms for latency and it sounds great
I have lowered it to 2 which also sounds good
what is the recommended rate?

Also the maya seem to only work in the USB port it was installed on
it this a driver thing? I moved it to another port and it just didn't work
even after a reboot.

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 2:23 am
Yeh, always has to be the same port. You could uninstall and re-install on a different port if you want to move it.

If it sounds good at 2ms delay- good for you! I have it on a higher delay than that because it takes less cpu power.

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 11:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)