Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Will this work???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
If I have a Maya 44 for TCCDs a Vestex VCI-100 for crossfader audio & video control and An echo indgo DJ sound card for playback.
Can I plug directly into an amp from the echo card and the s-video into a monitor and be able to do a gig with full audio and video mixing?

The direct question is: will these 3 devices work good together for TCCD mixing or would I still have a audio mixer to run the sound from the Maya?

Mensajes Sun 20 May 07 @ 10:30 am
Hi,

Out of that little list I've only got a maya, but I havn't heard anything to say that that setup wouldn't work- sounds pretty good actually!

Mensajes Sun 20 May 07 @ 11:07 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Should work, but I always like to use external mixer since it has some pre amp gain you might need for your amplifier. You should try and see.

Mensajes Sun 20 May 07 @ 5:05 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I would use a pre-amp mixer but don't want to have to use the crossfader on it to mix and scratch my videos.
I would like to control the movement of the videos with TCCDs, The Video and Audio transitions with a single (good quality) crossfader and have the output sound come out 1 stereo output and not have to use the Maya's outputs for the main output.

Mensajes Mon 21 May 07 @ 3:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)