Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: MK2 and TCCD

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi,
I just got my MK2 today (how do it register it) I installed the drivers from the CD but didnt go on to instal the console version of VDJ. The MK2 is working except for the TCCD. I borrowed a par of Numark Axis 9's and I'm having trouble! It keeps saying the the timecode signal is 0% but if I play them I get the sound of whats like someone scratching a record back an forth really fast.!! Also when I play them the grapical display in timecode config gord nuts but it still says 0% signal!

It also keeps saying error with asio drivers to. I've got ASIO4ALL instaled to.!

Please can someone help me with this ASAP cos I have really been looking forward to this an now it wont work!

Rory

Mensajes Wed 23 May 07 @ 5:59 pm
AHHHH Im getting so stressed!!! VDJ is responding to it sorta, if ipress play on the CD player it it moves really jerkily and really slowly. If i spin with the jogwheel on it it starts jumping backwards and forwards all over the place a little biut faster then when I jst press play!

Someone must know what the hell is going on!

Mensajes Wed 23 May 07 @ 6:41 pm
Bump!! Don't have me lose fate!!! I know someone knows how to get this working!

Mensajes Wed 23 May 07 @ 8:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya , try lowering the mp3 by 13 db use a free tool like audacity then burn a disk of it

it sounds like the signal is to loud some cd players are much louder than others

Mensajes Wed 23 May 07 @ 9:36 pm
Thanks Sky. I kept searching through the forums an eventually found the answer you just gave me. Someone else had the same prob a while back you had said the same thing to them!! Thanks. I do have a few issues though with TCCD though! Whats going on with keylock? When i nudge the CD payer when keylock is on it stays keylocked but starts throwing in random scratches an sounds a bit mad! Also my mixes seem to slide out alot more easily now, even if the tempo is bang on, espescially wit video!

Any thoughts? And Thanks again!

Rory

Mensajes Wed 23 May 07 @ 10:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try smart mode on timecode options

Mensajes Wed 23 May 07 @ 11:33 pm
It's already on smart mode. What do the other ones do?

Rory

Mensajes Thu 24 May 07 @ 2:57 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
are you using key lock on the Axis 9??
That should be turned off!
Only use keylock in the software.

Mensajes Thu 24 May 07 @ 3:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)