Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: midi makes VDJ Shutdown

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I need help, I added the midi function of the DJM 800 to my setup but everytime I try to setup the midi shortcuts, the program crashes HHEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!

Mensajes Thu 24 May 07 @ 10:02 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
By the program crashes, what do you mean? The software freezes or the software closes ?

Which function do you affect?

Mensajes Thu 24 May 07 @ 10:06 pm
"The Application VirtualDj quit unexpectedly"
Mac OS X and other applications are not affected.

Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more details or send a report to Apple.

Mensajes Thu 24 May 07 @ 10:08 pm
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
djeflexx wrote :
I need help, I added the midi function of the DJM 800 to my setup but everytime I try to setup the midi shortcuts, the program crashes HHEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!

Damm, thats a sweet mixer-

Mensajes Thu 24 May 07 @ 10:56 pm
mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I know this post old, but did you get it sorted, i tried to map the xponent on vdj for mac, and it just quits, thorws me out of vdj. has anyone been able to solve this ?

thanks!

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 8:31 am
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeah I have the same issue when trying to map my xone also if i do go in to map it the variables (i.e. how many bars i want to set a loop for) are greyed out.

Jesus Atomix, been asking for this to be fixed for a long long time now along with the joq wheel issue and all we get told is that your looking into it.

What is the story???

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 5:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
software development takes time , you cant magic updates out of hats , please be patient

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 7:18 pm
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
skyfxl wrote :
software development takes time , you cant magic updates out of hats , please be patient

i agree but you can give people an idea of how long it will take. The solution must already be there if they can get the herc to work then why not other hardware?

I am patient but its July already!

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 11:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)