Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: headphones

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Please forgive if this topic was posted I look but did not see it

As I load vdj put a song on player a…. a load player b for some reason I can not get the headphones to work right I hear both songs at the same time and if I go in to sound set up and changes a few setting I don’t hear nothing.

Input---none
Output---single out put
An when I switch the output to headphones I hear both songs playing at the same time no mater which side it on
Soundcard – simple
It use to work fine don’t know what I did wrong version 4.3 any help is appreciated

Mensajes Sun 27 May 07 @ 9:44 pm
I'd really like to know too as I just installed VDJ and am perplexed with the same issue...

Thanx!

Mensajes Mon 28 May 07 @ 4:42 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Check that the headphone cue is not in auto mode and move the cue fader/button to the player you want to hear. if that dose not work tell me what are you using for a sound card?

Mensajes Mon 28 May 07 @ 5:21 am
When I use the cross fader from left to right I can hear the left an when I cross fade to the right I hear the right side though my head phones

An when I turn the headphone volume down it does not go down

If you are talking about auto headphones its set at always switch it to all three positions still the same

Sb audigy 2zs audio e400

Mensajes Mon 28 May 07 @ 4:55 pm
DjDmixCUE userMember since 2007
I have Cue and I find that you have to change your output to headphones and speakers. The headphones are on the left(cue) and the mix is the right.. I hope this helps

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 2:48 am
I change it to the output with headphone speakers don’t work if I turn headphone mix to max hear both songs playing at same time though my headphones cant get one song to play if I click on deck a still hear both songs I think I will delete vdj an reinstall when I get off work tomorrow

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 5:23 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Check out other threads about this. It seems to be an issue with VDJ 4.x

I went back to the 3.x vesrion I had and my headphones work perfectly

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 4:11 pm
Hi there... it works perfectly with what setting? I installed 3.4 but still have similar issues...

I have an on-board sound card and then an SB400 sound card, what could be a possible configuration for me to be able to listen to the other deck discreetly?

Thanx!

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 4:52 am
bigtonyt wrote :
Please forgive if this topic was posted I look but did not see it

As I load vdj put a song on player a…. a load player b for some reason I can not get the headphones to work right I hear both songs at the same time and if I go in to sound set up and changes a few setting I don’t hear nothing.

Input---none
Output---single out put
An when I switch the output to headphones I hear both songs playing at the same time no mater which side it on
Soundcard – simple
It use to work fine don’t know what I did wrong version 4.3 any help is appreciated

So we can understand your setup... are trying to listen from the onboard soundcard and what type of soundcard do you have or do you have a second soundcard... are you using an external mixer.

give us details on your setup

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 7:44 pm
Ok sorry if you did not understand what I was saying I will try my best to explain it to you hope I get this right this time
Load vdj put a song on deck a put a song on deck b top left corner headphone mix button next to it headphone volume button. If I click on deck a I want to hear deck b playing though my headphone right but that’s not the case I hear the song that’s playing the side that the fader is on if I slide the fader to deck 2 I hear it in my headphones .I would like to hear the song that is not playing out loud so I can cue it though my headphones

Sound card on my computer --- Sib audigy 2zs audio e400

Sound setup
Input—none
Output—single
Sound card—simple

If I just change the output—to headphones I hear both songs playing at the same time no matter what side the fader is on.

no second sound card no external mixer just vdj 4.3 my mouse an my keyboard

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 4:37 am
Ok I see I have not receive help in the question that I posted about headphones on May 27, 2007 something is very wrong I like vdj software but when I cant receive help for this little problem I am having tell me what you would do. It use to work but for some reason it not working now I did a clean install of window xp install 3.4 ok good but when I put the update versions on headphones not working right. Let me try one more time open up vdj I have to songs playing at the same time click on deck one I hear the song in my headphone so far so good but when I click on deck two to hear the other song. I hear both songs playing in my headphone at the same time go figure. And I do not have an onboard sound card I have a creative sb auidigy 2zs pro soundcard same configuration as posted before in my may 27 post need help someone thank you for your help in advances bigtonyt
Window xp media center
3.6 GHz
2 GB ram
256 mb video card
300 hard drive
160 hard drive
120 hard drive

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:19 pm
Ok I have the headphone issue fix had skin 3.1 and not the updated version silly me now I have another problem if I have deck one playing I can hear it in my headphones and thought-out my system but as soon as I drop a song on deck two sound goes away if I want to get the sound back I have to drop a song on deck one and the sound comes back. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)