Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Check this out - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

We've obviously all got far too much time on our hands ! :)

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 5:44 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
LOL Norway, you wanna make me die laughing....

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 6:14 pm
Are you talking about the face in the window of the other house? That looks like W.C. Fields? I see it, but I did a lot of drugs when I was young. Did I say I did a lot of drugs when I was young?

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 8:02 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
A Man and His Music wrote :
Are you talking about the face in the window of the other house? That looks like W.C. Fields? I see it, but I did a lot of drugs when I was young. Did I say I did a lot of drugs when I was young?

Are you saying you still use a lot of drugs now???.... Or, are you saying you are not young??? Or both??....lol

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 9:55 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :

Are you saying you still use a lot of drugs now???.... Or, are you saying you are not young??? Or both??....lol

I am old and have not had a drug or drink in over 20 years. I have to be careful of those flashbacks.

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 10:13 pm
I am laughing my ass off right now.

Mensajes Tue 29 May 07 @ 10:54 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'll second that. What a pissa...lol..lol...

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 9:33 am
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
that's a friendly ghost there nothing to worry about.

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 2:23 pm
repent ..... the end is near !

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 3:48 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
"Dogs and Cats living together.....Mass hysteria"

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 11:52 pm
Never Cross the Streams

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 3:17 am
DJ Cyder wrote :
I was going through some pictures of our new house and I think I captured a picture of someone looking back at me. Check the picture below tell me if you are seeing what I'm seeing.

I see it Jason,the face on the roof just below the chimney and slightly to the left.Did anyone else honestly see it? P@40

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 3:59 am
I do see it now. (For real!) That is frickin spooky. That look too much like a set of eyes to be an optical illusion. (pupils and everything.)

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 4:04 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
This reminds me of those pictures of nothing until you stare long enough the image comes out. I did see something on the other house upper protion of the window. Now after someone mentioned the roof, I see it as well...Looks like one of the young characters from Street Fighter!

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 5:50 am
funnyb0nz wrote :
I did see something on the other house upper protion of the window.

I told you. It looks just like W.C. Fields.

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 6:39 am
funnyb0nz wrote :
Looks like one of the young characters from Street Fighter!

LOL man, that's it, Zangief and Ryu are fighting at the top of the roof :P
People, this is just reflection of the sun which makes a lot of colors....

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:37 pm
Damnit.

Now i see all of them.

The realest looking one is the one that's just under the chimney to the left that 'Pirate at 40' just pointed out.

Then there seems to be a really big cartoonish head that takes up most of the roof on the left side and looks a lot like the W.C. Fields character in the small window above the fence as well.

But I still see the asian person with the bowl haircut and cutoff shoulders in the fence too (even though I've already figured out what's causing that illusion).

Just say no.

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:53 pm
digimixer wrote :
Actually, i do see something!

I zoomed in more and i couldnt believe my eyes....

:)

OMG! That is the f'in funniest thing I've ever read (er... seen) on here!!!

Good stuff man, good stuff!

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 9:47 pm
Someone should have warned me to use the restroom before readin this post as I almost pissed my pants. That is just too funny.

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 12:53 am
Yep, you need a portable toilet controller (PTC) if you wanna read this topic :)))

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 2:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)