Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Do I Get one?????

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have NTC ,, So ware do I register it so I can get my cute little controller decal???

MK2 has one

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 12:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
seems u sorted it ;)

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 1:10 pm
skyfxl wrote :
seems u sorted it ;)

What??? "sorted it"

O,, Ya,,, right!!! I thought it was for the cue soft..

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 4:34 pm
Yeah, they should make it a small pic of the hardware, like they have done with all the others.
It is quite misleading, after seing the icon, i googled for Numark KCO to try to find out what it was, even though i have a NTC !

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 4:41 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
we can do that if someone wants to make the icon. send it to corporate@virtualdj.com and we'll get on it :)

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 4:58 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Please don't because Sky will need higher resolution for all of his icons LOL :)))

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 6:49 pm
I will do the little NTC Icon, just someone let me know, what resolution do I have to make it, size and everything and I will send it right away.

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 6:56 pm
i can't understand why total control is called and KCO.
what KCO means?

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 9:59 pm
gluzantzas wrote :
i can't understand why total control is called and KCO.
what KCO means?

That’s the Initials Numark uses unlike the MORE popular reference that I, ME came up with.. "NTC".. Feel free to use it if you’d like… I don’t plan to charging a royalty fee yet as of this time but I my conceder it in the future.... This could make me Millions… ; )

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 11:22 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
OK but where do you register?? I cannot seem to figure it out. Also can I register my iCDXs too???

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 11:41 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
OK but where do you register?? I cannot seem to figure it out. Also can I register my iCDXs too???

If you have a “NTC” go to you Modify My Profile tab… scroll down to “If you bought a software, enter your serial number here :” then look on the back of the install
Disc cover for Cue Software that came with the controller,, There’s a serial number at the bottom.. Type that number in and you will be registered..

Mensajes Wed 30 May 07 @ 11:47 pm
Tried that Paul, did not work kept getting an error message. Just my luck I probably gor a demo TC, or an invalide S/N. Anyway I do have a ticket started on it...

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 12:40 am
KCO

was the old name for it

il make one 2 ;)

as to resoultion 21x32

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 12:56 am

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 1:06 am
skyfxl wrote :

Now that you have a pic Simon are you going to purchase one so you can add it to your list? Am I the only guy here that pictures Simon trying to impress chics with his long JPG resume?.......lol "Wanna See My Picutres on Virtual DJ's Website?"......lol

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 3:32 am
lol ;)

and a possible for vv users aslo ;)

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 12:02 pm
We're just gonna have to make sky start using an animated GIF with all his icons instead. =P

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 1:01 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Just one Simon? Man, you are loosing touch LOL :)))

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)