Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: program messed up

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

loco78Home userMember since 2007
I purchased the atomixmp3 program, it worked for 2 weeks and messed up. It says internal database corrupted, what do i do?

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 1:57 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya that can happen if it doesnt close down fully

remove the internal database from the programfolder restart and let it build a new one

should you still experiance difficulties please reinstall

then if still no joy make a ticket here

http://www.atomixmp3.com/contact/

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 12:25 pm
how do i remove the internal database from the program folder? I bought the download version.

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 12:45 pm
i figured it out, thanx for the help, you guys rock!

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 1:15 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
any time :)

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 1:29 pm
hi, encountered same problem again in 4 days. Am i doing something wrong? I followed same steps as before, but now I lost my program, I can't do anything. I don't have a Cd do reinstall, What do I do? Please help I'm supposed dj my first gig at my cousins wedding this saturday. Thx

Mensajes Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 3:09 am
As skyfxl said.....go here http://www.atomixmp3.com/contact/

Tell them your problem. Then when you get a new download code for atomix, download it and then BURN IT AND YOUR SERIAL NUMBER TO DISK. That way in the future if something happens you will have it ready to re-install.

Maybe you should also tell us what type of system you are running. skyfxl knows a lot about such things and will be able to help you out.

Also make sure you shut atomix down before you turn your computer off.

If your data base corrupts in the future just rescan your hard drive(s) for tunes.
If that does not work do a complete re-install as skyfxl said.

I hope somewhere somehow the advice you received in this thread works for you.

Mensajes Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 5:53 am
Mind you - reanalysing your files can take AGES - do it when you're watching telly or sleeping or out!

Mensajes Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 4:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)