Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: anybody seen The Police ??

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i would really like to .......i passed on MSG ( madison square garden ,ny,ny ) tix but only cuz they were 210$ each ..........

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 12:53 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I try to avoid the authorities as much as possible Chuck...........

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 2:20 am
I guess they are coming to Wrigley Field in Chicago, which is walking distance from my apartment. Tickets are some outrageous price, but I have alot of friends going. Im going to see if I can get a ticket though. Prob will be a show worth the while!

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 2:50 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i was kind of hoping they wont find me again after last time

dam bbc giving away to much =D

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 3:01 am
i had a babe at the slut hut hinting at me ......she's going to Vegas by her self and is supposedly comped everything including Police tix .....i can hang by the grill in the backyard with a frosty cold babe an a beautiful beer ......i don't have to leave home if i wanna hassle ......

Chuck has many (endearing) flaws but gettin myself into that mess ain't gonna happen.......

i have 2 teens that's enough drama ......

i'm going to see Chicago again jun 17 tweeter center in delightful camden nj .......$10 , that's not a typo ...on the lawn ...but i think i have to cart in Tris's drums for 'im or sell 200$ of (Chinese) hot dogs or sumpthin........

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 4:49 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
.....i can hang by the grill in the backyard with a frosty cold babe an a beautiful beer ......

Give her a beer Chuck, she just might defrost a little.....if not..time to move on to the next one...

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 6:33 pm
yeppers .....uhh nobody's gettin the chinese reference.......now, besides tossing out yer chinese origin dog or cat food , yer supposed to throw yer toothpaste .......seriously ...apparently dozens died in Panama

anywhoo ....chuck is definitely looking for ways to draw attention to the chinese in advance of the "genocide games "

in answer to the question .......what axe is he grindin' now........

no need to learn any lessons from Rwanda.......just stand around an watch the slaughter

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 7:45 pm
Th Police are playing tonight in Edmonton, at Commenwealth Stadium. It's about 66,000 for football, 70,000 for concerts when they allow field seating.

I'm going to pass on seeing them, I wasn't a big fan of them in the 80's, I like them a lot more now, but I really don't want to pay for they're retirement fund that much.

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 10:34 pm
Hi Marcel.....yeah those prices.....do they have easy financing ? i heard about that show, supposedly stew the drummer was complaining about Sting or somesuch , but i would bet the ranch it's just complaining about early tour sloppiness.....goes away by itself after a few gigs

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 11:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)