Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: PSSL catalogue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

just got the new one in the mail

on the front page iCDx.....$200 price drop .........

pg 6 Cerwin Vega subwoofer .....chuck drools fer bass measured on the richter scale......

chuck likes cerwin vega, james b lansing and bose ...... not very exotic names , but good enough fer me

pg 9 m-audio trigger finger.......pg 29 pioneer djm909 mixer ......

the high end cd players/controllers ......great prices

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 7:19 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Great!...lol Now Chuck is referring to himself in third person.........We might need to increse Chuck's medications......

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 8:06 pm
LOL yeah but i hardly ever keep up both ends of the conversation....lol

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 12:17 am
It's good to talk to your self - Only way to guarantee Intelligent converstaion.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 12:41 am
i constantly call hockey pucks(the people , not the round frozen things) hapless schmucks......

i was asked by a female mgr at my strip club (former dancer) what's a hapless schmuck ?? i said a schmuck with little or no hap........apparently to her that was a good answer.......

see Marcel's right....talk to yourself.......

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 1:16 am
those vegas did not have wheels on them. that sucks for moving them mobile. Also 700 watts thats pretty weak.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 3:54 am
most of my mobile work that power level would be fine.......i put stuff on heavy duty hand carts with lg tractor kinda tires .... so lack of wheels isn't a consideration to me , might be for others

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 6:44 pm
Most guys who do mobile have carts or hand dollies for moving stuf. - some are crafty and build custom caster platforms to move stuff with.

I've also used atv dollys in a pinch.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 7:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)