Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: video sampler [DONE]

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've had a bit of a brainstorm. Promo only had some ambient video effects they released that when played on a dvd player, they looped. Kinda like the sonique effects. The main difference is that they don't react to audio. What if it was possible to have a second sampler built in that had all the features of the existing sampler with one change: it's a video sampler. You could have short clips that you could use as one shot's or loop. There wouldn't be any reaction to music, but it would add a new dimesion to video mixing.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 10:52 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I like the idea :)

Mensajes Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 7:27 am
I third it!!

Mensajes Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 9:17 am
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
this idea was brought up by several users and exists for a long time, but atomix never implemented it :-(

i'd love to have it too!

Mensajes Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 8:38 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
even better is the fact that you can loop video samples synced to the beat (just like an audio loop)

this way it would be easy to loop in time video that was quite beat orientated, im sure the shadow dancers arent just freestyling to no beat. i have no idea how you would beatmatch a video of someone to see what BPM they are dancing to tho! a bit of trial and error would do the trick i think.

so if you can loop a 32 or 64 of some shadow dancers you could have it in time with the music
or make adverts or other mateial that moves with the beat in a 2 or 4 beat loop

Mensajes Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 10:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it would be a good feature , you would need a very fast machine to use it however

Mensajes Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 11:03 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
But most new machines out now are very fast indeed...so I don't think it will be to much of a problem.
Btw, I can't wait untill quad and 8-core processors are released in lap-tops...that will be sweet...hehe

Mensajes Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 11:23 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
and by that time we will have 4 deck VDJ 6.0 with HD Video and 3D realtime rendering.

basicly, as fast as the hardware guys can make them go faster the software guys think of features that will make it go slow!

Mensajes Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 1:22 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Done in VirtualDJ v5.0

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:19 pm
i dont see it on 5.0 .i understand what hes talking about instead of sampling. audio you sample video and play it back whyl the main video is playing

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:06 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VIDEOMAN wrote :
i dont see it on 5.0 .i understand what hes talking about instead of sampling. audio you sample video and play it back whyl the main video is playing

It's the ClipBank plug-in.

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 1:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)