Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: BCD 2000 as ASIO soundcard and TimeCoded Vinyl use

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello All!
Before buying the version of VirtualDj and two timecoded vinyls I have a question I want to ask you.

I have bought a BCD2000 and I use it with another DJ software as an external ASIO soundcard having 1-2 OUT to the MASTER and 3-4 for the internal built in Headphone.

I have seen a deejay using VDJ and found it great.
Is it possible to use BCD2000 with VirtualDJ as an external suondcard ASIO having 1-2 OUT to the MASTER and 3-4 for the internal built in Headphone AND BY THE SAME TIME using the two turntable inputs of BCD2000 for controlling the timecoded vinyls of VirtualDJ?

If yes it wuold be nice because I would not need any extra interface.

Best regards

Steve

Mensajes Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 11:03 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes you can, but I don't know how fast it is, it will be better to use www.asio4all.com drivers for ASIO. You should consider taking Hercules MK2 controller.

Mensajes Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:41 pm
Thanks.
Why should I change to MK2 if I can ask? Is Hercules better than Behringer or you mean I need the BCD2000 AND Hercules together?
Regards.
Steve

Mensajes Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 6:17 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes MK2 is better than BCD2000. :):):)

Mensajes Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 6:35 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Didn't tried BCD2000 but I use MK2 and it is working ok. Based by posts here on the forum I must say that Hercules is better ;)

Mensajes Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 6:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)