Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Suggestion for next update...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

A nice feature for the next update would be some sort of "beat juggle" function (a.k.a. "scratch+cue"). The "scratch+cue" function basically works by returning to the set cue point each time you scratch the platter. I love that feature because it makes me look like a real turntablist lol. One really nice aspect of the "scratch+cue" feature is it comes in handy when scratching long vocal phrases. When the phrase ends you just scratch and bam, you're back at the beginning of the phrase again much faster than you would be able to get there without this function. Another nice aspect of this function is after doing a quick beatmatch over a couple of bars you can slam right back to your cue point without having to hit a play button or backspin. I would think the same type of feature would be possible in Virtual Vinyl. It's just a matter of the software saying "hey, there's a scratch going on... go to the cue point".

Mensajes Fri 15 Jun 07 @ 12:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
[moved to new features forum]

Mensajes Fri 15 Jun 07 @ 12:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)