Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DMC2 up for sale not impressed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Why are you selling it?

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 1:35 pm
lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I can do the same things with TCCD.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 4:34 pm
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Your priced it too high. I don't think your going to get $390 for a used DMC 2

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 4:41 pm
lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
You wanna bet..........

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 5:50 pm
lack1 wrote :
I can do the same things with TCCD.

The DMC-2 is designed to replicate both the look and feel of a standard dual-CD player. However, unlike TCCD, the DMC-2 is able to control other functions of VDJ directly (Without needing to touch the computer/laptop), such as:

• File/folder browsing.
  • Video crossfading.
  • Samples and effects.
  • Video effects and transitions (If you are using my custom mapper for the DMC-2)
  • Visual feedback of software info, such as artist/title, BPM, time remaining, sample/effect name, etc.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 7:36 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 8:24 pm
Exactly. That was the price I was thinking. Why pay $390 when you can buy a brand new one for $299.

I currently have a DAC 3. Which is better?

Anyone.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 10:49 pm
I just got mine on Wed. for $400.23, brand new, delivered, overnight. There was a mix up with my shipping address, and I pitched a fit. Of course I plugged it up, as soon as it came in, and it didn't work, and I had another fit. Mind you, I am in the club, took out the DAC 3, and am playing CDs. All I was getting was "PC NO LINK". Several hours, and some help from Mp3rick, Numark, and Cyder, and I am good to go. Come to find out, all I needed to do was "upgrade to 4.3". So far, I love it. JP's mapper takes it to another level. Again, I personally want to thank you for all the hard work you have put into this. And you even gave us 24 pages of detailed instructions. I will never use all this stuff, but it's there.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 10:55 pm
tonight is the first run of my DMC2 at the club - it's out of the studio and into the club

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 11:08 pm
bmac16 wrote :
Exactly. That was the price I was thinking. Why pay $390 when you can buy a brand new one for $299.

I currently have a DAC 3. Which is better?

Anyone.

After three days I can tell you it is far more versatile then the DAC 3.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 11:31 pm
I just bought one for 323 brand new shipped. Should be here next week. I'll have to go pick it up in the US (45min drive) since where I bought it would not ship to Canada. The CDn price for this unit is 599. I hope I'll like it. I have a DAC3 currently.

Mensajes Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 6:07 am
Soundman69 wrote :
I just bought one for 323 brand new shipped. Should be here next week. I'll have to go pick it up in the US (45min drive) since where I bought it would not ship to Canada. The CDn price for this unit is 599. I hope I'll like it. I have a DAC3 currently.

I think It's comparable to the DAC3. only advantage it has is that it's plug/play.

No Mappers
No drivers

Plug it in and it's ready.

Mensajes Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 7:42 am
jb's mapper for the DMC2 looks pretty great tho. I use his dac3 one. The dac3 doesnt need drivers either. I just choose to use the mapper. The DMC2 also has video mixing built in. That's a huge bonus if you use video.

Mensajes Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 3:02 pm
It looks like you didn't get any bids.....I should have bet you ;)

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 7:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)