Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Time Coded Vinyl problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am using a M-Audio Conncetiv Interface and Virtual DJ 4.2 and when i play a time coded vinyl it plays well but i cant configure the time code quality. Weird but thats what it does. I see activity going on inside the box like the green and red lines move up and down but timecode quality is 0 %. I tried connecting it to my Pioneer CDJ 1000 with a time coded cd and the time code qality reads 100 %. When i click on a song, instead of it starting from the beggining it starts half way. I have everything hooked up right but i cant configure it with the vinyl, i can only do with the cd player

Mensajes Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 9:03 am
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
In the soundconfig you must switch over from CD to vinyl.

I also use the Conective and it functions very well.

Mensajes Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 10:39 am
Right now my virtual dj is playing the time coded vinyl but i still see O % percent. I want to know, does virtual dj play the vinyl like the serato ? What i mean is that, when i first play and song and wait like 10 seconds, then i take the needle and bring it back to the beggining. On the serato, the song on starts again. My virtual dj would continue were it left off. I want it to start back like the serato.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 6:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
go to performances , set latency to auto untick safe and overclock

and set the slider to fastest

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 6:41 pm
I have two technics 1200s hooked up to the M-Audio cennective and from the connectiv to the mixer going into line 1 & 2 . I play the time coded vinyl and get O % percent for the timecode quality. It is reading the signal because i see red and green lines going up and down. Another thing is that the song doesnt go back to the beggining when i bring back the needle. The rane serato does that well but virtual dj doesnt. I think having to many ways to setup your equipment is not good. hooking up your turntables should be 123.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 7:25 pm
Does virtual come with instructions on the settings how it is supposed to be propperly. I am doing everything and still dont see a difference. I tried all the vinnyl configure settings.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 7:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)