Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: mixer + 2 sound card setup help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just downloaded the trial version of virtualdj 4.2 and am wanting to buy it however there is one problem. I have a basic 2 channel mixer and i do not know how to set up the program to my mixer. I have 2 sound cards. I changed the settings on vdj to: input none/output external mixer/2 sound cards. The problem is, only one of the channels on my mixer is getting any sound. It plays BOTH decks only on one side. Why is this? Is it possible to mix w/vdj and an external mixer? I remember about 4 years ago, i mixed at a bar w/atomixmp3 and it worked just fine. Can anyone please help me? Thank you!
Dj Vegas.

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 2:26 am
What sound card do you have, and how do you have the cables hooked up.

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 9:28 am
I have a numark dxm06. I have 2 "y splitters" (the 2 rca to a stereo jack cord). 1 y splitter goes from line/channel 1 to sound card A, the other goes from channel 2 to sound card b. I just got a new sound card. It is a Creative blaster audigy se. How should I have it set up? Can anyone help? Thank you all very much. i look forward to mixing online eventually and buying the full version once i know its possible to set up. Thanks

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 7:27 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
shot in the dark but did you also select headphones...

Tayla

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 7:50 pm
no, i selected input- none output - ext mixer sound card - 2 cards.....

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 10:07 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I believe the Audigy you got has multiple outputs.

Try with that card, and in the setup select 4.1 soundcard.

Mensajes Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 9:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)