Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: One Turntable

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MetaGPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Can someone please help. Im doing a show this weekend and i am stuck.
I want to use one turntable for my system and go back and forth between a and b can this be done.
If not why does it show use with one turntable in config.
Setup:
1 technic 1210
1 hercules mk2
hp laptop
pioneer djm-500
1 timecoded vinyl
someone please help!!!!

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 3:07 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey, if ur turntable is in line at the mk2, i dont think u could swap it tru deck a n b. example if it put on deck a, it will be locked to that position. As i myself use turntable too n it work that way. ICDX or XP10 can be swap deck if i not wrong:))

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 12:07 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Single Time Code Vinil setup doesn't work with VDJ 4.3 & Hercules MK2, in the next VDJ release this BUG will be solved I hope.

With other sound card the single time code setup have no problem.

Mensajes Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 2:20 pm
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Nevertheless, it functions.
Use the "Clone Deck" function. Mix with your turntable. Then copy the song to the other side and move the crossfader to the cloned deck. that´s it :o)

Mensajes Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 2:01 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have found the little bug, single time on MK2 work only if time code signal comes in input 1-2, the input 3-4 can be used for second time code only if two time code are connected.

Mensajes Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 10:12 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeah, that was the set i been using:))but u cant swap the deck tho:( if using only one timecode by using the herc.

Mensajes Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 8:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)