Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: User map

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there something wrong at the user map area, cant seem to display correctly:))
I just wondering i think the usermap maybe can have a facelift.. something that Cue user could benefit..

How abt just list down the license user name on a list, example by continent, then country, then area.. in that way is it easy for networking with fellow VDJ/CUe/VV user:)))

Just a thoughts:)

Mensajes Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 10:10 pm
good idea .....

Mensajes Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 11:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its currently based on the google maps api which doesnt have that funtionality

cue users have been ommited from the map, as they are licenced by numark not vdj aparrently.

Mensajes Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 12:05 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
why dont we dont use that map, instead have a database list controlled by VDJ team. in that way it be much more organized n simple:) Cue/ VDJ /VV is a same program, maybe VDJ n Numark could werk together n the user list will be featured both in VDJ n Numark site. I think it benefit both parties n user. After all we are one big family:))

Mensajes Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 8:18 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i did suggest that but they gave me funny looks.

Mensajes Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 10:54 am
don't worry sky i get lotsa strange looks from very nice dull normal people all the time .......

i'm not gonna tell ya how to fix that since it's not worth fixing .......it's more fun to go with it , you know what i mean????

now remember this covers all of the following ..... keep a straight face at all times

how to get , and in fact , EARN strange looks 101:

page YOURSELF over the mic ........ instead of walking a manly walk from point a to point b , SKIP .......

put on your darkest pair of shades and point a hair dryer at the traffic as if it's a radar gun ....

drive thru the drive thru in the wrong direction ........

those usually work

Mensajes Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 3:53 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
don't worry sky i get lotsa strange looks from very nice dull normal people all the time .......

i'm not gonna tell ya how to fix that since it's not worth fixing .......it's more fun to go with it , you know what i mean????

now remember this covers all of the following ..... keep a straight face at all times

how to get , and in fact , EARN strange looks 101:

page YOURSELF over the mic ........ instead of walking a manly walk from point a to point b , SKIP .......

put on your darkest pair of shades and point a hair dryer at the traffic as if it's a radar gun ....

drive thru the drive thru in the wrong direction ........

those usually work

I Love You you knucklehead!!!...lmao

Mensajes Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 4:04 pm
i'm glad ya liked it ..... a good laugh is a good thing

Mensajes Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 6:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)