Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Setting up virtual dj - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Fine. Be a happy forum full of unresponsive staff with members suggesting others go kill themselves instead of perhaps even suggesting they try the demo. What does it matter.

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
oh behave children , cant we all just get along...

stealing the programs wrong but its better to encourage some one to join nicely than taking the micky

everyone tried a crack at some point, and many join the light side when they see they get friendly support.

the staff are currenly busy on a little project they like to call virtual dj 5.0

but as always they are working hard to answer your tickets.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:13 am
tranceboy88 wrote :
hey guys can anybody help me setup my cracked Virtual DJ to my "Marathon DCM-200 DJ Station"?.
i want to hook it up to my laptop, and my external sound card is "Echo Indigo DJ". My computer is "Vaio SZ-220".

so can anyone help me setting it up? m having troubles connecting them, so i can use my dj station with Virtual DJ.

Thank u.

please try the latest legal demo it will have much better performance and results

to my understanding the echo is an 4.1 express slot soundcard

you idealy need a card such as the maya 44 usb , with two stero inputs if you plan to use dual timecodes

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:19 am
tranceboy88 wrote :
hey guys can anybody help me setup my cracked Virtual DJ to my "Marathon DCM-200 DJ Station"?.

One of the greatest posts ever. "Help me setup my cracked VDJ..."

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 3:13 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
andrew87

there is no way i was implying for that kid to go and kill or harm himself, i was simply giving him a stupid answer to a dumb question even he will see the lighter side of my reply and is probably laughing at it himself.

but it would now ease my thoughts a little if he made some sort of reply on this post to show that he did not follow my instructions to the letter lol even he can see that we are not that malicious by what has been said in the thread and help is there if he goes about it in the correct way. the forums have humour as well as answers....

so light'n up mate...

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 12:58 pm
andrew87

talking about humour have you not seen the double act going on between two buddys on these forums one posts and the next post is 99.9% of the time its the other half...makes me laugh

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 1:28 pm
hey Tayla ...... i tried yer remedy ....... all i got was the tip of my index finger is burnt , and now i have one of

those cool white streaks in my hair ??

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 3:34 pm
@tayla I think I know what you're talking about, but here's a funnier joke for you.

I (Andrew) received a new private message, so I follow the link, login to go check it - only I can't, I'm banned. Hilarious. I suppose the private message was to tell me I'm banned, but I guess this way gives you all a good laugh, so enjoy it.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:55 pm
Man, the way the feud starts around here... maybe there is a mole in ranks and his sole job is to cause conflick.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 6:29 pm
@ cnyw

lol now you can audition for the adams family...lookout uncle fester...

still worried about that kid...not

@ andrew

crikey mate have i missed something, how in the hell did you get banned??? would'nt like to see anybody lose their priviledge to openly discuss anything under the sun as long as it does'nt demean anyone, hope to see you back with us sooner rather than later...

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 6:57 pm
@ chucknorrisyouwimps

forgot to ask is it 110v or 240v in the states, we got 240v and that makes all of your hair white in one session lol...

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 7:15 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Andrew, I am sorry you have been banned, but you were asking for it for some time in various threads which you didn't mentioned in your list above. Compare your reply to starter of this topic and mine. You will see what I am talking about. I used a crack also as many here before, was banned several times and every time I deserved it! This account I am using now was banned one, can you believe it? But somehow in the process people around here saw something good in me, I somehow deserved the kind of one man who bought me license. I was here from the start in 2003, trying to help people. Being a VIP is nothing special, it didn't fall out from the sky you know, I earn it. And I am proud of it! I am proud to be a part of this community.
I think that your account will be banned for a day or two, but the team will let you know, don't worry.
I wish you luck.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 8:33 pm
alf link me to the relevent posts with material for which I should have been banned, then reference it to the approriate material given by the moderation team of this board and maybe I'll have a better understanding.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 8:40 pm
your acount is unlocked , please check your pm.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 12:06 am
nice to have ya back...you badddddd boyyyyyy

Tayla

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 12:47 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Welcome back Andrew, it's good to have you back ;)

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 1:21 am
lol...wooow that "cracked word" made a war on here..lol.
i just wanna say we all have illegal music, or done something illegal in our lives....
having illegal music = cracked version

anyways, for all the people who went nuts on that word lol, i just wanna tell them that not everybody have money to buy stuff, and im happy that i cracked it first and tried if it works well with me, or i would have wasted my money on something i dont use. but, ya if it worked, i would have purchased it..

i know i know there is DEMOs to download, but have of the demo's out there dont do the job right!!

Also, guys
Hacking/Cracking = Outsmarting the system/others lol...

now u can attack with ur comments...:)

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 3:04 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The only thing I have to say is this.....if you can afford a PC you can afford the software.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 4:15 am
tayla wrote :
nice to have ya back...you badddddd boyyyyyy

Tayla

Thanks, and don't I know it. Check it out, I even have a cool new title!

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 5:08 am
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
@Andrew87

It seems that freedom of speech these days amounts to the ruffling of a few feathers.

Authoritive trigger happy individuals herd the masses once again.

Good to see you back.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:11 am
85%