Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: headphone prelistening question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok before I invest BIG $$$ on VDJ I decided to try out the demo. However I cant seem to get my headphones to function with VDJ. I have tried every option in the sound settings and none have worked. I am using an onboard sound card on my ASUS P5VDC-MX motherboard which is a 6 channel sound card.
However on my motherboard the colors are blue, green and pink - no black!

Anyone got any ideas?

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 2:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
not sure headphone settings work in trail version, just buy vdj anyway you will not be disappointed, got my full version back in febuary and been as happy as a dung beetle in sh#t, so many extras you can download that you can't with trail version it will keep you happy and if you do find any problems with the software you got the whole world to help you out (well vdj users anyway) see ya soon...

Tayla

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 2:56 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think you have a soundmax plugin that came with your motherboard.

You must open this plugin to enable the 5.1 output of your soundcard (verify it's a realtek AC'97)

Then in VDJ select soundcard with 2 outputs, and plug your headphones in the pink output.

If it doesn't work, try the blue output for headphones.

Green will be for master.

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 3:33 pm
Hi [JeremK]

I have the latest drivers for my onboard sound card which I got from the ASUS site.
I have the following sound setup:
Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound cards: Mono separated
Output channels: Master right , headphones left

With that setup when I put the speakers in the green slot and headphones in the blue slot both the song and the cue song play out of the speakers. When I change the headphones to the pink slot the same thing happens.
I also bought a stereo splitter and used the same setup as mentioned above and plugged both the speakers and headphones into the splitter and plugged the splitter into the green slot. But when I play the song, both the the song and the cue song both come out of the headphones this time.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 6:18 am
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have both a NU 04 mixer and a Numark CMB2000 with 2 usb soundcards built in. I have however, a problem with Preview cueing using any of my headphones and the PFLs. I can only listen to the song Not Playing when I begin to crossfade. This doesn't make sense, since both mixers work perfectly(the NU04 I use with the Maya 44), and I've configured them everyway possible.

Why won't the headphones allow preview mixing or what am I Not doing??

Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 1:58 pm
I have a Numark DM950USB mixer and have the same problem, can't figure out how to configure for headphone cueing. Can anyone help??

Mensajes Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 9:28 pm
I bought the MK2 dj console, it came with Virtual DJ software 2.0 and it works perfectly, but when I try to use it with Virtual DJ 4 software, I have the same problem that you do with the headphone cueing. Can anyone help?

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)