Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: dj console mk2 setting up help - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok my problem is connecting my mk2 to the pc. I have the white and red wire going into output 1/2 on the console but where do I stick the other end. Some one told me to stick it into the line in, hmm tryied that and still nuthing. I have a sound blaster x-f1 sound card and a sound blaster x-fi i/o console. Now do I plug it into the back of the pc or the console cause I was looking at the manual that came with my sound card and it has a pic of deck going to the console but I am not sure if this is right

BIG THANKS

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 5:02 pm
The other end goes into your computer / soundblaster soundcard line-in.

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 5:08 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have mine set up as the small 3.5mm jack going into output 1/2

And then the red and white jacks at the other end going into my amp of my home sound system.

I found the music sounds alot better coming out of proper speakers.

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 6:26 pm
The other end goes into your computer / soundblaster soundcard line-in.

Ok I did that and still nuthin :(

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 11:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya to get a basic connection to the amp

to get the 3.5 mm jacks to work , you need to change the sliders on the back of the mk2 from phono to line

conect 1/2 3.5 out to the amp

or you can use dual phono cables

and connect phono outs 1/2 to the amp

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:36 am
yeh but I don't want mint to an amp I want mine to go into my pc so i can dj on the radio

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:11 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya,., hi there .. do connect it to the any of the available line-in input at the i/o hub.. n select it in ur surround mixer control panel (creative), example line 1(if u slot in line 1), line 2 (if u slot in line 2) etc and so on. Or u could just select "what u hear" and hear everything wat u play on ur com..maybe rite now u are selecting wave as ur main output, . N there u have it:) hopes that helps

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 8:34 pm
thanks that helped alot just one question i clicked on speaker icon then went into options then recording and nuthing was there ????

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 5:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
so basicaly you want to use two cards ?

to record the output of the console

to use with a different radio program sorry im confused

in that case just take a 3.5 mm jack out of the output on the mk2 and stick it in the line in on the other card

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:13 pm
jag4life wrote :
thanks that helped alot just one question i clicked on speaker icon then went into options then recording and nuthing was there ????

Hi jag , could u tell me more specific:) Speaker icon at where? control panel or VDJ etc?? :)) R u recording from VDJ itself or other software? cos the setting could be different. example maybe urs in line 1, but u try to record at the other software but recording in line 2, hence u cant hear anything..But if u directly record in VDJ , it should be there only question whether u record in wave or mp3 n where u save the file at...:)

Cheers

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:49 pm

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 2:44 pm
So wat is ur playback soundcard u use at camfrog? U wanna use with camfrog is it? choose the card example mk2 n try it.:) Do it need to be recorded? (this recording part i have to check when i back from werk in 4 hrs time.:)))

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 3:00 pm
Jag4life: You are using just the MKII and not an external mixer, correct? I think what you are trying to do is have the output from the MKII be fed into a second sound card so you can broadcast, right? If this is true then when you go to 'speaker > options > properties' tick 'recording', select your second sound card for recording instead of the MKII like you did in the video. That should bring up some options in the empty window. You should be able to use both the 1/2 RCAs and the 1/2 mini jack outputs at the same time, one for your speakers and the other into your sound card. Hope this helps, or at least doesn't make it any more confusing : )

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 4:53 pm
ok thanks that helped alot got it working only thing is it is coming onto the mic icon and not the speaker one. Also I got one of my friends to come into the room and tell me how it sounds and it said it was very loud but after a while I fixed it

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 5:54 pm
millsmobile wrote :
select your second sound card for recording instead of the MKII like you did in the video.

Yes that is rite:)

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 6:06 pm
It all works now? : )

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 7:11 pm
yes it is all working fine now thanks.

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 8:32 pm
Great, njoy jag:)

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 8:42 pm
ok recorded a mix and it all sound distorted alot like it is too loud any idea why

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:00 pm
Lower down the Output volume at the control panel of the Mk2 at the Mk2 control panel and also at the creative surrond mixer control, lower down the input volume from (watever line in # u use) from ur creative card. "Too" loud distort the music. :)

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:22 pm
83%