Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VIDEO TRANSITIONS NOT SHOWN ON BEAMER

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am delighted to discover the VDJ software, as I wanted to do something with music-video's. For years I am using BPM-studio, but this software doesnt support video.
So I downloaded the trial version, and everything seems to work fine, only 1 problem :
On my beamer, which is connected to the s-video output of my PC, and which is configured as 2nd monitor, I have a fullscreen good quality picture, BUT the transitions don't show.
The Beamer is always showing the sum of the two video's, and is not listening to the cross-fader. The transition is NOT shown. So : if only one player is running, everything is OK. If the 2nd starts running (e.g. for previewing or listening), the video image of this 2nd is disturbing the image on the beamer, resulting in a flickering display; if the 1st is stopped and the 2nd stays running, the image is good again. The fader is doing perfect on the 'end-video' screen on the computer monitor, (monitor 1), not on the beamer (monitor 2).
I am using a geforce 7650GS videocard under Win XP mediaedition.
What is wrong ?
Pls help, I would like to buy the full version, but it is of no use if this is not running properly.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 7:19 pm
you have to enable hardware acceleration

go to config > video
and click use hardware acceleration
it doesn't always work with elder videocards,
but i think yours will be alright

cheers,
matt

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 7:43 pm
I think the transition is set to auto. In other words, when you start a video while one is playing, it starts to transition to the other. It will only go part way, until the first video stops, and then it will transition all the way. Is the transition icon green? Just click it, and do the transition manually, or just click on the other preview window.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 8:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)