Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: What can be expected?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all. Ive been using VDJ for some time now with my laptop which regrettably cannot separate audio and so I cannot truly "cue" any of my mixes. Anyway, I am considering buying an external mixer/ control deck, and I discovered that the Behringer BCD3000 works both as an external mixer and as a manner of separating audio (master/headphones). I was wondering whether the BCD3000 would be a good option, after taking some things into consideration. I have a laptop running Windows Vista (I have heard that the BCD3000 driver can be installed succesfully if it is set on "compatibility mode" in Windows Vista, can someone tell me if this is true); also, I have heard that the BCD3000 is not yet compatibile with VDJ, although several "maps" are available. What does this mean, and how can I get these installed if I were to theoretically get the Behringer BCD3000? Could someone please help me through the process? And for you experienced users, would you recommend getting this console in the first place? (I was considering getting the Numark Total Control, but it is obviously more expensive, apparently less efficient, and from personal experience, harder to get.) Thank you so much for your time and attention.
Nescience

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 6:54 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Take the Herc Mk2.. its stable n u get the djc edition with the console to become registred user..

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:35 am
does anyone know whether installing the driver to the Behringer BCD3000 in "compatibility mode" in Windows Vista will make the software to the mixer work on Windows Vista??

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 5:15 pm
my BCD3000 will come in next week and I am running a Vista Laptop...i'll let you know if you have to put it in compatability mode for it to work...

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:48 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:30 pm
if you are running Windows Vista, you MUST change the compatibiliity to Run under Windows XP SP2.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)