Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Skins for Virtual DJ MAC users?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello!
Are there any free skins for Mac Virtual DJ?

Please post links :-)

Thanks!!

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 2:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 4:47 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For Licensed Users

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 4:47 pm
True....The only way to download skins is to get a copy of the License than register your key on the VDJ website.

But.... What those gents ^ didn't mention is that, NO the skins are not currently avaliable for MAC users. They are in Windows format and one magical day MAC users will be able to download but currently they are unavaliable to us.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 4:52 pm
that should change very soon indeed there are many to convert

pro users can pm me for the skin they want in zip format if needed.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 4:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, the download file is a EXE executable and would require downloading to a PC (with VDJ installed) and running the executable to extract the ZIP file. Then transfer this zip file to the MAC.

Or bug SkyFxl for the ZIP...

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 5:00 pm
Duct Tape...I have tried this and I hasn't worked. Others have tried to help me and it hasn't worked.

Sky, MAKE ME A BELIEVER. Help me get the Vmix 5.2 skin on my computer. I desperately need and want it. 1st on my Windows XP via Bootcamp side and 2nd on the Mac side. Tell me/show me what I need to do.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 5:03 pm
please pm me your email adress and i will send u the right files.

and tell me which screen size you require

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 5:04 pm
KwikOnePRO InfinityMember since 2005
No problems here with getting skins to work on my make. I am not using video mixes, only audio, so maybe that is why I am not experiencing troubles?

Mensajes Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 2:24 am
i use video and dont have problems i think its somthing to do with individual machines , trying to track it down at the moment

Mensajes Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 11:56 am
skyfxl wrote :
...tell me which screen size you require

Native MacBook Pro resolutions:

15" = 1440 x 900
17" = 1680 x 1050

Native MacBook resolution:

13" = 1280 x 800

I believe CHARL1E FIVE has the 17" MBP sky.

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Mensajes Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 1:44 pm
HannepPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Skyfxl you got a pm :)

I got the macbook 13 wide one, 1280x800, but i got a crapflatscreen connected to it, and it maxes out at 1024x700 something...

I WANNA GET RIF OF THE WAVEPREVIEW :D

Mensajes Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 2:19 pm
I have tried different skins, some work some don't. I'm sticking with the one that came with the download for now.

Mensajes Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 3:34 am
CHARL1E F1VE wrote :
Duct Tape...I have tried this and I hasn't worked. Others have tried to help me and it hasn't worked.

Sky, MAKE ME A BELIEVER. Help me get the Vmix 5.2 skin on my computer. I desperately need and want it. 1st on my Windows XP via Bootcamp side and 2nd on the Mac side. Tell me/show me what I need to do.

Still not a believer...Sky I sent you a PM.

Mensajes Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 11:41 pm
you can use pc version skins for mac as well. copy the skin into skins folder in mac.

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 6:25 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)