Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: I'm Going Going Back Back to.......

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PC

After countless hours of troubleshooting with my 2.4 Macbook Pro and VDJ I finally gave up. I respect all you guys who are waiting for the Mac version to be ironed out, but I just can't wait any longer. I need to DJ videos NOW. Hopefully I'll come back to Mac in the near future.

I waz hoping some of you guys using the PC version could help me get a laptop that's runs VDJ like a charm. I'm looking forward to getting this laptop, trying it out, and officially joining the community.

::Donnie Blaze::

Mensajes Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 10:01 pm
Welcome to the Dark Side. I just got a Dell XPS 1710. It runs video like a charm. I am working out some issues with 80 processes running and the external sound card. I have not had the time that I needed to work on it, but should be live on Monday. I will not recommend until I have tested. This will not be my main machine, as I am in the process of building another SFF. There are some other laptop users that have had great success, so you will not be alone.

Mensajes Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 11:19 pm
Traitor...

Mensajes Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 1:02 am
Just kiddin...You got lucky that they let you return though. No more Macbook Pro, Bootcamp, Windows XP, ect...

Mensajes Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 1:03 am

Get a VISTA dual core laptop, with 2 giga ram, and NVIDA or ATI graphic cards with 256 or more DEDICATED ram. If possible get a 7200 spinnin Harddrive, but not essential

That should do great ;)

Mensajes Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 5:15 am
Well, I'm gonna be using the nuo 4 and I don't think the midi control works with vista.

Thanks for those specs though.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 2:16 am

I havent heard that the Nuo4 wont work on Vista, it should ...

Anyways, XP works fine too for VDJ

Mensajes Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 2:22 am
We checked in the Manual and it says Windows 2000 and XP. It may have been printed before Vista's release though...

Mensajes Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 6:14 am
off-topic...
What does Numark KCO mean? As it states on some profiles.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 9:44 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Kco was the codename given to the total control unit.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 11:39 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
And how were you able to use the mac version of VDJ being a no license user.

There are no trial versions of VDJ for Mac out yet.

dj-in-norway wrote :

Get a VISTA dual core laptop, with 2 giga ram, and NVIDA or ATI graphic cards with 256 or more DEDICATED ram. If possible get a 7200 spinnin Harddrive, but not essential

That should do great ;)

Completely agree with this. I have this type of laptop (Asus A8js) and it works perfectly.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 12:08 pm
i was not using the mac version. I was using the pc version in bootcamp.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 9:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)