Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: songlists

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is it possible to create a printable songlist from VDJ files?

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 4:54 am

If you make a playlist,and save it, it can be opened in most editors, like Word, Excel, Notepad..

and be printed :)

It contains the path to the file, for each entry, so not sure if thats what you are lookin for

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:28 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
That is one of the new features you should add to the next version.
I would like to be able to print out the songs I play each night just to show my manager how little hip hop I played, He thinks I play a lot more than I do. I would like to have some proof.

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:33 am

will suggest it for Dev Team :)

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:43 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You have that option, go in VDJ folder and look for "history.txt", you have inside exact date and time when you have played songs, print that on paper and give it to that pesky manager ;)

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 3:21 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for that DJ-ALF

Now I can have a track listing for my mixes.

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 4:36 pm
This is a well known fact, you might missed it ;)

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 4:45 pm
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:07 pm
You can't have it all... yet :P

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 6:05 pm
@ Norway ....... i hope that's in 4.4 .......

a lotta what i want in 4.4 already exists ........ implement cstoll's database fixer by default , not plugin for instance ........ the id tagging seems pretty good ..... some of the items should be easy .....i'd like to see the playlist tracks numbered and toggle between search results and playlist window ..... toggling the views mre efficient than having two little windows .........make the sidelist a drop down choice ....saves more screen real estate ...... make 4 players a default not a plug in ..... these already exist make them stable defaults .......the printable playlists like traktor has had since at least traktor 2.6 would be great ............

well i whine again i guess ..........no matter what i get accused of i still take these things for granted in traktor ......

i do like the software or i wouldn't have bought it and do believe that this forum is amazing , and i do tell people that

imho i think if the music record case is being addressed that is a huge plus .....if the tags are being improved that's huge also ....... so let's see what it looks like

no you can't have it alll ...." where would you put it ?? "

if you're anything like me , and i know i am , i would be very focused on the str8 audio issues where you are playing catch up ...... get that in the can while you have some lead with video, b4 Native Instruments releases a video product ....... and there' s still mega seg and others .........

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:34 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
cant see history.txt in 3.4 shit

Mensajes Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 12:51 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there is PFD50... go to ur vdjconsole folder.. n there it is..:). There should be..

Mensajes Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 6:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)