Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: problems with numark total control

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

gizmo87PRO InfinityMember since 2005
hi!

when i plug my numark tc in, the pc does not recognize the devise.
i hear a acoustic signal, but nothing happens when i activate the controller in VDJ...

can you help me?

my pc:
Intel Core2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13Ghz
2GB Ram
Win XP Home, Service Pack 2

thanks, dj rox

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:07 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Did you tried some other USB port? Can you try it on different PC?

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:37 pm
gizmo87PRO InfinityMember since 2005
yes i did. on my other pc the controller works very well. thats the reason why i think there are some problems with windows xp or any drivers ....

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 10:02 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It can be everything, IRQ conflict should be checked first. I would reinstall Windows, but some guys saying I love too much reinstalling ;) but if it solves the problem, what the *ell :)

Mensajes Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 2:03 am
try to do a system restore......if that doesnt work ,,try going to device manager and click on scan for new devices....it might be that theres another usb hooked up to it thats conflicting with it...try those and if that dont work.........go crazy and get drunk ;) jokin.

Mensajes Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 7:23 pm
86IvarHome userMember since 2006
dou you have a logitech webcam? then you need to uninstall it, see in the manual.

Mensajes Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 1:44 pm
Just to add a question here on the numark TC. I have been messing with Cue LE and I got curious to try VDJ pro to see how much more I might like it, before I went and actually layed down the bread. I noticed that when starting VDJ (all configed , enabled the numark mixer setting) that when starting up with the controller plugged in, it won't initialize. It will actually lock the application, until I unplug the mixer. How I had gotten it to work is this:

(1) open VDJ without the mixer plugged in
(2) enable the numark mixer
(3) close application
(4) plug NTC in
(5) wait about a minute and open VDJ again
(6) Before closing VDJ, disable numark mixer setting

As stated above, this was just a test I tried to see what VDJ is about vs Cue LE. I wonder if I am having a conflict issue with usb devices. I don't have a usb webcam but I do however have a set up Logitech usb headphones which is used as my 2nd sound card for cueing. Could that possibly be the conflict I was having in VDJ, I had never had that in Cue LE?

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 6:06 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)