Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: I can't find a beat!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi
Well i am trying to make a song but there isn't any beats on the virtual dj software i have
and i don't know how to get them?

Mensajes Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 6:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
virtual dj isnt a production program its a live mixing program

there are samples you can use to spice up remixes

you can aslo use Vst effects when remixing.

if you need a production program to make a song from the begining you should check out:

Ablton live
Fruityloops
Protools
Reason

Mensajes Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 7:32 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
You could also cut and create your samples and use VDJ that way. Only 8 tracks mind.

Mensajes Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 3:23 am
djnieroHome userMember since 2007
ummmmm idiot whats the differince between a dj and a producer lookit up if you dont know thenask some one. LEt me geuss you think dj unk so you buy vdj and the mk2 controller well you need production programs frutiy loops cake walk acid pro pro tools reasom cool edit pro stuf like that i use pr tools for all my hip hop beats and an akai 24track digital recorder w/ burner and i use frutiy loops for progressives you need help rookie.

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool your jets please

PFD50 was just trying to help
and it was a fair question not every one knows everything straight way and dont forget everyone starts somewhere

tnx

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:05 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
skyfxl wrote :
cool your jets please

PFD50 was just trying to help
and it was a fair question not every one knows everything straight way and dont forget everyone starts somewhere

tnx

Well spoken skyfxl, i've been Dj-ing / producing for almost 20yrs and im still learning ;-)

Mensajes Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 2:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)