Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: @All an important message of peace

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dear All.
My Good Friends , this will be my first and last message on the topic

In the name of all things holy and all things on heaven and earth STOP!

This insanity at once , by this insanity I mean the current fighting going on all over the forum and radio that I and many love.

Life’s to short and there is much worse to worry about in life
People come to the radio for a fun experience and to meet new people from all over the world and share knowledge and experiences with them.

Whether it’s the perfect cocktail the latest joke, or how to mix or just to hear their favourite dj mix.

Many people have made friends here from all over of all ages, we have people of the age of 12 to over 40 all sharing their love for music and technology, which is quite an achievement in a world where counties bicker and bomb each other every day.
Im not a radio teamer or a teamer , so I don’t know what happened but does it really mater so much your willing to destroy what has been achieved?

Can’t every one please put this behind them, come from an old website with 20 listeners to 200 and a beautiful site, a great chat and more and a group of highly skilled and motivated dj and technical experts?

So I propose that all parties drop this matter, and try to get along?
It’s sad when I go to the forum and see people trying to stir things up
Like I say I neither have little idea of who did what or said what to whom, nor ultimately do I care, as I wasn’t involved.

But I want the best for the radio I have learnt allot from it both technically and musically and enjoy being a part of it
I have seen that people have pulled out of sets over this
If every one pulls out of the radio or declines to talk to each other, it could be 24/7 of my music yes my music! , no one deserves that :)

If this doesn’t stop soon the radio could fall into a scary place it cant come back from.

You have so many fans and listeners who love the radio show , you inspire a whole new generation of djs , you never know you might inspire the next tiesto or Paul van dyke , please come back every one !

We need you! , if no one will talk to each other an runs away from each other , how will any progress be made and this matter which clearly has upset some people resolved.

Even if its just a nice message by msn , to one another please try to bring back the peace , you cant have fun if every ones

If you see some one who is struggling, don’t condemn them for it see ways in which you can use your know how to help them

And if you get offered advice, don’t take offence; take it you never know how it might help.

And if you need help with something, don’t be shy ask no one will think worse of you for it

So to Conclude:

1. Please get in contact with one another and please politely resolve the issue
2. Please Try to forgive and forget if possible , if grudges are held it wont be fun

Thanks for Your Time and happy mixing and listening!

And I hope you understand my points, this wasn’t aimed at any one ,

I just want every one to be happy :)
Kind Regards

Simon

Mensajes Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 8:57 pm
thanks for dropping by my friend have a nice day :)

there is an example of international unity !:)

Mensajes Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 9:19 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Simon Gandhi :

I dont know which magic carpet you have used for smocking but apparentely it seems too good !!!

:)))

Mensajes Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 3:25 pm
hehe , be around computers to long and you go into a trance like state

Mensajes Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 3:38 pm
is it a flower power post here or what ? did I miss something ?

Mensajes Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 4:36 pm
its a save the world post =D

Mensajes Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 5:34 pm
who has hide the little green smoked thing ????

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 12:14 am
i want you all to smoke from the pipe of peace or il have to shoot you all :)

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 1:20 am
and the sun will push the clouds ... The birds will sing again in a spring field under the ray of light and mother nature will bring us her so nice perfum of grass and happyness.

We will run nacked all together in the snow and throw roses on each other under a nice summer rain ! Then we will go fishing to have something to eat and will dance around a giant camp fire under the stars of the brilliant night sky, smilling, laughing and glad to recognised in each one the intense golden heart that we all have has deep inside.

I stop here sorry , some fog in my eyes ......

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:56 pm
JH444PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Kheyo wrote bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

The day after all wake up and try to find something to eat but now they couldent find fish in the lake. But one man called Malurk had find fish
so now all the others come to Malurk and ask if he clould give them something to eat but Malurk was in a bad mode becaus the other peopel
dident tell about the big party the day before so he said NO. All peopel did get crazy becaus now they start to get real hungry. Now Marulk
come up whith a idea, that if he could have the others to build him a house, then he wouldent freez over the vinter so he told the others that
they could have fish if they build him a house. All get real mad but at the same time they where real hungry so they said yes. The day after they start to build Marulks house what they dident think about was that now they have no time to get food. So Marulk did get more fish, and
at the same time he wanted the peopel to do more things for him.

SO NOW ALL HAVE BECOME SLAVES loooooool

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 10:47 pm
ha ha ha ha

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 11:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)