Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Just Reporting In..

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all,

First off, I got a gig at a local pub and just completed one month yestereday...PAYDAY :)

Now, everything was fine for the first few days, then I started experiencing some really bad "snaps, crackles and pops", especially when using the mouse to scroll or to resize the playlist panels..so i searcdhed around the forum and then the fix to the snaps page told me to turn off hardware acceleration which worked like a charm :)

Secondly, I downloaded the 2007 CMK Package and everything was fine (I like that they have disabled the "Always on Top" feature..), however, now the sound configuration has changed because previously i was on:

inputs : none
outputs : headphones
soundcard : 4.1
channels : master front/ headies on center output

now it wont work unless I am on master front and headies on rear output.....

and i saw in some topic that instead of 4.1 soundcard i should choose the herc console...

is this new with 4.3 or with cmk 2007???

Soooo....just wanted to thank the community for being so clued up and providing answers before we have questions... :)

cheers

DJ Rudra

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 8:22 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I use External mixer option that way and it is working ok. Hercules drivers are a bit strange, on one system it works, on other it wont. Only they know what is the heck with drivers :)

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 9:30 am
They drivers don't work correctly because it is bad programming, plain and simple. It is outrageous that a manufacture can sell hardware with faulty drives lol. And I can think of one that really comes to mind ( not Herc ^_~ ) but a certain motherboard that has major issues. You might see if you can get an older version of the driver or the oem driver itself, that might work. I have a Herc graphix card and I have the OEM and newer version of the drivers, give it a shot

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 10:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)