Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MK2 Problem on VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok so i just bought a MK2 hercules and it works like a charm...

i'm currently running a 2.4GHz HT, Intel Based board (dont remember model), 2gig 2700 ram, X1650 512mb VC, On board 7.1 SC, SB Audigy 2 ZS...

i tried using the combo 2 SC for the main speaker outputs and headphones PFL... (obviously the SB Audigy was the main soundcard for the main speakers)

now when i plug in the MK2 Controller and plug in a set of headphones i bought for the contorller on the console... no sound comes out when i use PFL... but when i revert it back to the computer sound cards it works. Is there something wrong with my controller or am i not setting up something right?

please help ^_^

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 6:53 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
just a question...why are you using 2SC? MK2 does it for you. It works perfecly without a second SC...

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:16 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What version u running? As far as i koe djc edition did not have other options rather than using the mk2 soundcard and as the controller..R u using the trial??

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 10:07 am
Yes i am using the 4.2r trial version.. ive been playing around with VDJ prior to purchasing the MK2 controller... and before i had purchased it i had 2 SC regardless... but what should i do? do i revert back to the 3.4? i was thinking of also purchasing the 4.3....

i just need something that will give me a solution to the MK2 controller working seamlessly

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 6:48 pm
Ok try this..

Input: none
Output: headphones
Card: mk2

Output channel: master channel 1/2 /headphones 3/4

Above is the basic if u gonna use timecodes it a bit different..

cheers,,

N u wont regret if u purchase 4.3 as it a FULL package..n u could have the discount:) n upgrade coming soon n of course its free too..

Hope to see u as pro soon:)

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:02 pm

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 11:29 pm
well i have my computer sound system connected to the SB Audigy Card... so when i work with the set up u gave me spinna no sound comes out...

with the MK2 that means in order to use the headphone plugs on the contorller i HAVE to use ONLY the MK2 and no sound cards from the PC?

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 6:28 am
The output of the mk2 go straight to the speaker or amp or external sound mixer which then back to ur 2nd card for example. Or if u wish to use 2 card there an option too...with external mixer mode. Just do a trial n error method..:)

Not really... if ur com soundcard is 4.1 or greater u still could use it to prelisten..

I use mk2 (but i only use this one often as the sc) n sb audigy zs pro platinum n it werk perfect.. i also use some usb audio interface from behringer as back up..:)

Let me know if that werk n if u need more help.. :)

Btw r u using audigy 2 zs or audigy 2 zs pro platinum (came with the i/o hub)

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 6:58 am
just 2ZS no i/o hub but i will try to get it to work. trial and error i suppose... thanks for everything

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 8:13 pm
Good luck. n let us koe if u still can't get it right, we always be here:)

U could also checkout Skyfxl blog.. there a lotsa interesting thingy there:)

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/skyfxl/

Thks to simon:)

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 8:21 pm
review mk2 drivers.
when you plug mk2 sc works separately. this means that you should hear audio reproduced from vdj through mk2 audio output (out 2) and other windows programs audoi will be reproduced trhough your system card...
Also update mk2 firmware...
hope this can help

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 12:11 am
where can i obtain the new firmware/drivers for the mk2?

links?

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 12:46 am

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 1:02 am
update!!!

ok so i tried it on a laptop of mine that only has the SC built in and used the MK2 in a way that the sound comes out thru the output1/2 of the console... now the headphone jack in the front of the console only works on Mix and Split... but not Deck 1 or 2... are those reserved for the RCA inputs in the back? or is something wrong with my console?

i cant mix without listening to the decks individually! help

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:03 pm
something shoud be wrong.. headphone is independent so this channels are not reserved for RCA. you should be able to listen also deck a & B separately...in fact MK2 acts as 2 SC

Have you updated VDJ to 4.2r1 version? this one is specially fitted for MK2 use

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 1:38 am
ALRIGHT! I GOT IT TO WORK!

Setup

Input: none
Output: Headphones
SC: MK2

The ONLY difference is that the speakers i use to listen to the songs HAVE to be plugged in from the MK2 and not my computer SC... now everything works perfectly!

^_^ im so happy
at 5:44 in the effing morning i am a happy man!

thanks to everyone that tried to help me like spinna n djkike! <3

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 11:44 am
Nice:D

That what i been trying to explain to u..:)

Enjoy mates..

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 12:23 pm
Glad to help you..
ENJOY!

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 10:57 pm
Been there too dont feel bad, glad you got it sorted:)

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:50 am
yeah, teamer always there, i can certify after more than 4 years around here...

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 12:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)