Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Studdering and crashing???? HELP!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been using virtual DJ here and there. I have version 4.3 I think. It will play for about 4 or 5 hours, and then it just starts to studder or will lock up on me. I have a dell laptop with 1.8ghz processor and 2gig of ram. I also have problems sometime with the playlist. It will drop songs when it is auto mix mode, and when I do a local search alot of times it wont load from the results found, I have to go to the actual folder. What is wrong!!!!!! I have no stability with this program, but I love it. Time for Serato I guess...........

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:48 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No, its not time for Serato..its time to purchase Virtual..there is a code that when cracked will cause the kinds of problems you are having. Hope to see you with Virtual soon as a registered user.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:50 pm
it is a registered version.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:52 pm
Uninstall the version you have now including all the registry keys and install the current demo and let us know.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:53 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Then you might want to talk with the registered person and have them get you the latest updates.....?

Enter your Serial # here - http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html
So you have it registered with the forum and get that NO License User off your name at the left.

If it is a serial # crack then sorry.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:56 pm
Crack kills
>:P

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)